Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:gucci: 10 games under .500.

They'd be close to .500 if Bron hadn't missed 20 games, and that's despite missing 2 other starters for most of the season on an already thin roster.

Other than Bron and Westbrook, the 4 guys with the most minutes for the Lakers tonight were Gabriel, Reaves, Augustin, and Johnson. That's 3 guys signed off of waivers in midseason and an undrafted rookie.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this thread was intended for that exact scenario to happen. If you know, you know. :wow:

I sacrificed myself for the squad. No one can ever say i'm not a team player.

So Bron playing so good you was forced to kill yaself and no one cares? :francis::russ:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
this thread was intended for that exact scenario to happen. If you know, you know. :wow:

I sacrificed myself for the squad. No one can ever say i'm not a team player.

Might as well say it’s a social experiment :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Undisputed overlord over all Bron Groupies right here

You are the King..

You’re OBSESSED and are too dumb to even see it

:mjgrin:

LEBRON DRAGGING MY TEAM DOWN TO 10 GAMES UNDER 500 AS HIS FANS CELEBRATE HIM IS LITERALLY MY WORST NIGHTMARE REALIZED

IF U HAD ANY SEMBLANCE OF SENSE, U WOULD SEE HOW ANNOYING THAT IS TO CATS WHO FOLLOW THE TEAM FOR MORE THAN THEIR LOVE OF 1 MAN

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
LEBRON DRAGGING MY TEAM DOWN TO 10 GAMES UNDER 500 AS HIS FANS CELEBRATE HIM IS LITERALLY MY WORST NIGHTMARE REALIZED

IF U HAD ANY SEMBLANCE OF SENSE, U WOULD SEE HOW ANNOYING THAT IS TO CATS WHO FOLLOW THE TEAM FOR MORE THAN THEIR LOVE OF 1 MAN
Lakers are trash and was trash when he got there :hhh:

He went there and won a chip with Glass Joe..

Daps
Lakers are trash and was trash when he got there :hhh:

He went there and won a chip with Glass Joe..

nikkas missed the playoffs 7 years straight, but Bron, the player who got them a ring his 2nd year there is the one bringing them down.
:mjlol:

How y’all be going back and forth with dude.

Karume

All Star
Daps

Self ether