LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Look at this loser masquerading the Westbrook move as a Laker move. Rob wanted Hield. There were articles(we know how much you love articles) saying the management wasn’t sold on Russ. What did Bron do? Went behind their back and set up his own free agency meeting with ADisgust and told Rob to get Russ. Bron thought he was gonna fit in which is why he created that corny 360 nickname for him, Russ and ADNP. But now that it blows up, it’s uh uh uh I don’t know why they did it. Only thing worse than Lebrons defense and effort is his LeGM skills.
What about the team he “built” in 2020 that won the title?

What about the teams he “built” in Miami and in Cleveland?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the team he “built” in 2020 that won the title?

What about the teams he “built” in Miami and in Cleveland?

1) He didn't build that Miami team. Pat Riley told him to fukk off. Unlike Rob, Pat isn't a LeStan.

2) He didn't build that Cleveland team. He joined when it was convenient when they had enough pieces to ship the young players. Same thing he did in LA with AD.

He joins teams when it's favorable for him and then he destroys them. Kyrie saw the writing on the wall and left. He breaks teams down and then tries to escape to the next franchise that will cater to him. He tried to set it up during all star weekend to go to cleveland but reports came out that said cleveland was not going for it. 2 days later it's I love the Lakers, ill be here forever when he found out laker fans were telling him to gtfo if he wants to leave :blessed:. once he found out that the cavs didn't want him, he turned his entire focus on catching kareem. personally I don't care but im not going to front like he's playing winning basketball. :comeon:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
1) He didn't build that Miami team. Pat Riley told him to fukk off. Unlike Rob, Pat isn't a LeStan.

2) He didn't build that Cleveland team. He joined when it was convenient when they had enough pieces to ship the young players. Same thing he did in LA with AD.

He joins teams when it's favorable for him and then he destroys them. Kyrie saw the writing on the wall and left. He breaks teams down and then tries to escape to the next franchise that will cater to him. He tried to set it up during all star weekend to go to cleveland but reports came out that said cleveland was not going for it. 2 days later it's I love the Lakers, ill be here forever when he found out laker fans were telling him to gtfo if he wants to leave :blessed:. once he found out that the cavs didn't want him, he turned his entire focus on catching kareem. personally I don't care but im not going to front like he's playing winning basketball. :comeon:

1.) He built that Miami team. Riley ran him off with his hard ass bullshyt and he wishes everyday he could do that over..

Now he has Jimmy Butler :mjlol:

2.) He put that shyt together in Cleveland by makin them trade Wiggins for Love. Hoe ass Kyrie left because he couldn’t get people like his pops and friends jobs in the front office. He should’ve played his position and shut the fukk up but no he didn’t and has been a LOSER ever since

Cmon Dawg :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.) He built that Miami team. Riley ran him off with his hard ass bullshyt and he wishes everyday he could do that over..

Now he has Jimmy Butler :mjlol:

2.) He put that shyt together in Cleveland by makin them trade Wiggins for Love. Hoe ass Kyrie left because he couldn’t get people like his pops and friends jobs in the front office. He should’ve played his position and shut the fukk up but no he didn’t and has been a LOSER ever since

Cmon Dawg :mjlol:

The same Love that was getting panic attacks and had depression because LeBron creates teams purposely to blame everyone else except him? Gave my nikka B.I blood clots dealing his bullshyt. He's destroying people's mental and physical health and y'all find that normal. :scusthov:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The same Love that was getting panic attacks and had depression because LeBron creates teams purposely to blame everyone else except him? Gave my nikka B.I blood clots dealing his bullshyt. He's destroying people's mental and physical health and y'all find that normal. :scusthov:
Did they win it 2016?

They would’ve won in 2015 too if wasn’t for Love and Myknee Hurting getting hurt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Note @CantStop has completely disregarded numerous receipts for him lying in this thread and is moving the goalposts again.

Breh, your lying already caught you an ether-level comment. Just give it up.

this would make sense if your leader @Rhakim in this very thread didn't just pull quotes from a decade ago of Kobe fans blaming him :dead:

you guys need to set up a meeting and make sure y'all on the same page. :dead:

We are on the same page. Back THEN in real time you admitted to how much Kobe was to blame for that shyt. But after the fact once the conversation became about legacies or comparison to LeBron, you shifted tactics and started rewriting history to make it like a historic season. You've even done that shyt in THIS thread.

I already pointed out the hypocrisy multiple times. Don't lie on me again.

Apparently "LeGM" was now a nickname suddenly invented in 2019.

Y'all are killing me with the historic revisions. :russ:

Ever since 2010, Bron has had a say in the moves (outside of 2017-18 when Gilbert bushed the GM and gave up on Bron staying) but the GM has always had the final say. Been the same at every stop. And it's led to titles within 2 years at every stop, which didn't happen during those first 7 Cleveland years when Bron let the front office fukk up for years on their own.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did they win it 2016?

They would’ve won in 2015 too if wasn’t for Love and Myknee Hurting getting hurt

Not to mention his biggest rivals were so shook by Bron's team that the last two MVPs literally had to combine forces to beat him in 2017 and 2018.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention his biggest rivals were so shook by Bron's team that the last two MVPs literally had to combine forces to beat him in 2017 and 2018.

@Rhakim showing part3432 on why he's disingenious. imagine calling out someone leaving a team to team up with someone else when LeBron created the superteam :mjtf: do you even read what you type.

Lebron created a superteam this year to beat the Devin Booker Suns and gets constantly embarrassed :dead:

A LeStan calling out players that team up is like a slut calling another girl a whore.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my nikka @CantStop roasting BLOE DICCSACC and The Dankster :russ:

They be puffing their chest up so big but once the games start, they :to: mode. that's my best comeback. just watch this nikka play and how bad the team is. but in their minds this team is comparable to the 2004 Finals Lakers and 2013 Lakers as far as disappointments