LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kobe was apart of two of the most disappointing super teams of all time

what's funny about this stupid ass comment is that

he still lead the 2012 Lakers to the 7th seed with Nash out for the entire season

and the 2004 Lakers made it to the Finals

meanwhile this superteam which was is 5x better than those two teams above are a fake 9th seed. and by fake I mean they would be 12th seed in the East :dead:

Bron stains forever losing

if making the finals is disappointing then there's no word in the dictionary to define what this season is

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron was apart of 3. 2011 Heatles, 2018 Cavs with Dwade and DRose and this 2021 Lakers with AD and Russ.
:mjlol: Fam do you even watch basketball? You gotta be trolling.

Wrong. Stop the lies. I hope you aren’t calling him, old Nash and a broken down Howard a Super Team. They probably played 50 games together as a team. 38 year old Nash missed 32 games and Pau missed 33 games. Super team? Smh. A 40 year old Karl Malone who ripped his knee and missed 40 games, and a 35 year old GP?

Nvm go head and cook.
Broken down Howard was younger than broken down AD is, Kobe was 4 years younger than Bron, Pau was younger than Westbrook. Westbrook, Bron, and AD have only played 17 games together. If this version of the Lakers are a super-team than the 2013 Lakers a super-team.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Fam do you even watch basketball? You gotta be trolling.

Broken down Howard was younger than broken down AD is, Kobe was 4 years younger than Bron, Pau was younger than Westbrook. Westbrook, Bron, and AD have only played 17 games together. If this version of the Lakers are a super-team than the 2013 Lakers a super-team.
Yet u somehow missed the big difference and by missed, I mean avoiding. That 2013 team still went 45-37 and got 7th seed. :mjlol:

Bron stains comparaisons are hilarious because even by being disingenuous they still somehow lose

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yet u somehow missed the big difference and by missed, I mean avoiding. That 2013 team still went 45-37 and got 7th seed. :mjlol:

Bron stains comparaisons are hilarious because even by being disingenuous they still somehow lose
Kobe and Dwight played 78 and 76 games apiece. If Bron and AD played 90% of the season they would have a similar record :yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
what's funny about this stupid ass comment is that

he still lead the 2012 Lakers to the 7th seed with Nash out for the entire season

and the 2004 Lakers made it to the Finals

meanwhile this superteam which was is 5x better than those two teams above are a fake 9th seed. and by fake I mean they would be 12th seed in the East :dead:

Bron stains forever losing

if making the finals is disappointing then there's no word in the dictionary to define what this season is

Is LeBron not leading this Lakers team to the playoffs with AD out most of the season?

Y’all clown Bron for having super teams lose in the Finals, but it’s ok when Kobe is on a super team that loses the finals :skip:

shut your dumb ass up

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is LeBron not leading this Lakers team to the playoffs with AD out most of the season?

Y’all clown Bron for having super teams lose in the Finals, but it’s ok when Kobe is on a super team that loses the finals :skip:

shut your dumb ass up
Who said it was ok dumbass? We all criticized Kobe in those finals. That’s the difference between Kobe fans and Lebron stans like yourself. We acknowledge Kobe’s faults while y’all create scenarios where losing in the finals is equal to being a 9th seed.

“is Lebron not leading the team to the playoffs with AD hurt”

Read that again and then slap yourself. I’m convinced you mfers live on a different planet. In case you haven’t realized, a 9th seed isn’t a playoff team.