LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Simply saying "read the thread title" is far too basic of comment for what's gone on for 40 pages in this thread and for years with this board when discussing LeBron. There's nothing "weird" about mentioning the player who is favored in this debate by the OP and a significant portion of this board who came in here for a circle jerk.

If you think Kobe being compared in here is "weird", then it made no sense to participate in analyzing any circumstances on the 04, 13, or 22 Lakers vs one another.
Don’t deem what is weird to me. If we are talking about Lebron performance in 2022, and anyone bringing in Kobe is weird to me. Also, it made no sense to participate in analyzing those seasons? Then it made no sense to bring those seasons up at all. See how that goes? Arguing the same useless points. Then getting upset when there don’t agree.

You just made the mistake of accusing me of defending Kobe and have no posting proof. I was accused of “hating” on Lebron and still have no posting proof. You’re now telling me what shouldn’t be weird to me, and telling me what I shouldn’t have been participating in. You’re too attached to this stuff :pachaha:

Like I said, my fault for even responding to you. :troll:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Don’t deem what is weird to me. If we are talking about Lebron performance in 2022, and anyone bringing in Kobe is weird to me. Also, it made no sense to participate in analyzing those season? Then it made no sense to bring those seasons up. See how that goes?

You just made the mistake of accusing me of defending Kobe and have no posting proof. I was accused of “hating” on Lebron and still have no posting proof. You’re now telling me what shouldn’t be weird to me, and telling me what I shouldn’t have been participating. :pachaha:

Like I said, my fault for even responding to you. :troll:
When you comment on a poster being inferior to you, yeah, I'm going to tell you what you've done in the thread highlighting the bullshyt you're on.

The troll face is exactly what you should end your post with. So true, you should stay in a woman's place and stop replying.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
When you comment on a poster being inferior to you, yeah, I'm going to tell you what you've done in the thread highlighting the bullshyt you're on.

The troll face is exactly what you should end your post with. So true, you should stay in a woman's place and stop replying.
So THATS what the real issue is. I hurt you. I’m sorry breh. :handshake::cheers:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

uqVWdjC.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Father Bron dropping stats on a losing team, morphing into a prime T-Mac :wow:

The Mac at least got his losing teams to an 8th seed.

:manny:

Let's see if Lebron can at least get this team to a 1st round exit before we give him that much praise. :mjgrin:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mac at least got his losing teams to an 8th seed.

:manny:

Let's see if Lebron can at least get this team to a 1st round exit before we give him that much praise. :mjgrin:
Bron drops out of my top 10 if he can’t beat the Pelicans and Clippers to get 8th seed in the play in. I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them. :troll: