LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wrong. Stop the lies. I hope you aren’t calling him, old Nash and a broken down Howard a Super Team. They probably played 50 games together as a team. 38 year old Nash missed 32 games and Pau missed 33 games. Super team? Smh. A 40 year old Karl Malone who ripped his knee and missed 40 games, and a 35 year old GP?

Nvm go head and cook.
:mjlol:Starting lineup actually played 7 out of 82 games together.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Who did I defend and from what? Like I said, for once have a decent debate in your posting career. You’ve posted like a clown for far too long. Shouldn’t have even acknowledged you breh. My fault.
We're in a thread where the back and forth is Kobe or LeBron and you're asking me "who am I defending" yet you're speaking on my quality of posting which is obviously above yours :mjlol:

As I've said I've already quoted you labeling the exact same situation as different for 2 different leading players based on who makes you wet, and called it what it is, disgusting. You chose to skip over that post and jump at me mocking your hypocrisy with @staticshock because you had no actual rebuttal but instead wish to go back and forth on a personal level.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
We're in a thread where the back and forth is Kobe or LeBron and you're asking me "who am I defending" yet you're speaking on my quality of posting which is obviously above yours :mjlol:

As I've said I've already quoted you labeling the exact same situation as different for 2 different leading players based on who makes you wet, and called it what it is, disgusting. You chose to skip over that post and jump at me mocking your hypocrisy with @staticshock because you had no actual rebuttal but instead wish to go back and forth on a personal level.
We are in a thread where we are taking about Lebron being cooked and he’s not. Read the title. And I said in my post that the mentioning of Kobe in this thread is weird to me. So again, what and who am I defending? Never said Kobe was better or Lebron was cooked, I actually did the opposite. We just disagree on the super team issue (which has nothing to do with the thread) and you come with all the extra stuff because you FELT I was being hypocritical, I just feel the circumstances in age and health was different. That’s it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We are in a thread where we are taking about Lebron being cooked and he’s not. Read the title. And I said in my post that the mentioning of Kobe in this thread is weird to me. So again, what and who am I defending? We just disagree on the super team issue (which has nothing to do with the thread) and you come with all the extra stuff because you FELT I was being hypocritical, I just feel the circumstances in age and health was different. That’s it.
Simply saying "read the thread title" is far too basic of comment for what's gone on for 40 pages in this thread and for years with this board when discussing LeBron. There's nothing "weird" about mentioning the player who is favored in this debate by the OP and a significant portion of this board who came in here for a circle jerk.

If you think Kobe being compared in here is "weird", then it made no sense to participate in analyzing any circumstances on the 04, 13, or 22 Lakers vs one another.