Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Lebron at this age is :obama:
No major injuries
Offensive game has gotten better
Still flying high
He can’t control games like he once did but he can still put up numbers is a crazy way. 19 years straight:whew: No one has ever done this, no one.

If we hating on this, then :ufdup:

FYI, the mentioning of Kobe in this thread is weird.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Kobe was apart of two of the most disappointing super teams of all time

Wrong. Stop the lies. I hope you aren’t calling him, old Nash and a broken down Howard a Super Team. They probably played 50 games together as a team. 38 year old Nash missed 32 games and Pau missed 33 games. Super team? Smh. A 40 year old Karl Malone who ripped his knee and missed 40 games, and a 35 year old GP?

Nvm go head and cook.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron was with his 1st of many super teams and Kobe was 10 toes down. Where was Bron in 2011 finals since we playing waldo
staying 10 toes by forcing the Lakers to trade Shaq then requesting a trade afterwards because he needed more help? :mjlol:

Anyways, Bron lost that season to the same team that swept Kobe :yeshrug:

Edit: Not even tryna hate on Kobe but ya'll be giving him passes for shyt you would crucify Bron

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Wrong. Stop the lies. I hope you aren’t calling him, old Nash and a broken down Howard a Super Team. They probably played 50 games together as a team. 38 year old Nash missed 32 games and Pau missed 33 games. Super team? Smh.

Nvm go head and cook.
Them failing doesn't make it less true.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wrong. Stop the lies. I hope you aren’t calling him, old Nash and a broken down Howard a Super Team. They probably played 50 games together as a team. 38 year old Nash missed 32 games and Pau missed 33 games. Super team? Smh.

Nvm go head and cook.

so by your reasoning, old Bron & broken down AD isn’t a super team :mjgrin:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
so by your reasoning, old Bron & broken down AD isn’t a super team :mjgrin:
Bron dropped 50 and is putting up MVP type numbers, , AD been fragile, Russ is playing like trash. They are a super team. Lebron ONLY play on super teams. That’s the difference. But you know this already. Go head and cook. I’ll bow out.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bron dropped 50 and is putting up MVP type numbers, , AD been fragile, Russ is playing like trash. They are a super team. Lebron ONLY play on super teams. That’s the difference. But you know this already. Go head and cook. I’ll bow out.
But it wasn’t a super team. A group of old players that used to be great, is not a super team it’s a team of old players who once were great.
Disgusting
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
You see it too huh :russ:

nikkas hate so much they can’t see when they contradict themselves
Hating on what exactly, explain. I just disagree. Who on this Lakers team is old besides Bron? Not AD and not Russ. Russ literately averaged a triple double last season. He’s not washed.