LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's literally the first post on a thread that got upped this week. :mjlol:

Like I said y'all fukking flailing desperately right now. :russ:
Lakers are like 10 games under .500 and u bragging about 50 pts against ass teams. Bron’s inability to close out games is a big reason why theyre ass.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lakers are like 10 games under .500 and u bragging about 50 pts against ass teams. Bron’s inability to close out games is a big reason why theyre ass.

Breh nearly all of Kobe's famous games came from facing bad teams during seasons where the Lakers didn't do shyt. :mjlol:

Bron is clearly declining athletically and is winded as fukk by the end of games. This has been visible since 2019. That doesn't change the fact that he's demonstrating unprecedented scoring skill at this age on a regular basis.

Honestly if AD and Nunn were healthy and playing well this would still be a team that scared teams. Especially if they could have resigned Caruso and gotten literally anyone other than Russ.... or even not making a trade.

Caruso
Monk
KCP
Bron
AD

With Nunn, Carmelo, Reeves, Kuzma off the bench. They wouldn't be favorites but they would definitely be a darkhorse title contender at the very least.

Team been screwed a couple years in a row off the assumption that the Durant-Kyrie-Harden Nets or scrappy Clippers + PG13 + Kawhi would be some juggernauts you had to hit a moonshot to beat when they really could have just played it conservative and still had a title shot.

Like I told y'all for two fukking years if you had traded THT when his value was high you'd be better off too. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Figures an in real life loser would make this stupid thread.

you want to end an argument with @CantStop , just ask him how much he makes a year.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Cut it out….this is straight bullshyt, Lebron closing games or not has not been the Lakers issue this season…get the fukk outta here…..you makin up shyt

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Cut it out….this is straight bullshyt, Lebron closing games or not has not been the Lakers issue this season…get the fukk outta here…..you makin up shyt

They really going out of their way to be obtuse

deeman

All Star
Daps
I was a Lebron hater before I joined this site. At least I’m objective y’all just od.

I understand it’s just insecure Kobe Stan’s but sheesh. I can see Mj stans being a little weird about it but Kobe nah we seen him get his wig split head to head vs Bron routinely. We all seen it dawg I used to be so disappointed.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I was a Lebron hater before I joined this site. At least I’m objective y’all just od.

I understand it’s just insecure Kobe Stan’s but sheesh. I can see Mj stans being a little weird about it but Kobe nah we seen him get his wig split head to head vs Bron routinely. We all seen it dawg I used to be so disappointed.
Remember those Nike puppet commercials of Kobe and Lebron trash talking about meeting in the finals :childplease: someone never got there:sadbron:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
LeGBT didn’t up any threads last game when he was getting sonned by Eric Gordon and Jaeshon Tate. He even had his own “pass away an open dunk moment” like Bum Simmons in that game. I wonder why :ohhh:

Remember to up this thread after the Phoenix game:mjlit: