LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:stopitslime:

he already said he wants to play for the team that drafts bronny and that returning to Cleveland is a possibility.

That nikka always gets his way so if he’s already throwing it out there that he low key ain’t loyal to the lake show, it’s time to bush his ass and worry about the future of the franchise. Trade him now before he walks in free agency.

I see him playing one year with bronny, then returning to Cleveland for a 1 year retirement tour. Producing some documentary of said tour, Hollywood style and his corny ass naming it “Full Circle: Where it All Started”

:mjlol:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive seen

nick wright
Jay williams
And windhorst

For once not dikkride lebron no matter what he does....and they all admitting openly this team is not performin at a exceptable level regardless of AD bein out or not, and commentin on how they kant defend lebron passin up that game winning shot in Houston :ohhh::mjlol:

All after this rockets game :mjgrin:

is hell about to freeze over:whoo::sas2::myman:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive seen

nick wright
Jay williams
And windhorst

For once not dikkride lebron no matter what he does....and they all admitting openly this team is not performin at a exceptable level regardless of AD bein out or not, and commentin on how they kant defend lebron passin up that game winning shot in Houston :ohhh::mjlol:

All after this rockets game :mjgrin:

is hell about to freeze over:whoo::sas2::myman:
shyt even @Joe Sixpack not going back and forth with dudes. That’s how you know he’s finished

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
shyt even @Joe Sixpack not going back and forth with dudes. That’s how you know he’s finished

I finished that lame long ago everyone sees the cac humor from him and casual references to when he was watching the NBA back in the 60s. Old ass cac.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I finished that lame long ago everyone sees the cac humor from him and casual references to when he was watching the NBA back in the 60s. Old ass cac.
Dawg I will beat the living shyt outta you…

You have no job and you live at home with yo crackhead moms.. Your day consists of goin to the store to buy her cigarettes and honey buns with her EBT card and coming back to your filthy room that smells like sweat and used tampons to pray at your shrine to Kobe

I’ll slam ya head against the concrete and choke you like a bytch in an abusive relationship you fukkin dirtbag

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

You have no job and you live at home with yo crackhead moms.. Your day consists of goin to the store to buy her cigarettes and honey buns with her EBT card and coming back to your filthy room that smells like sweat and used tampons to pray at your shrine to Kobe

I’ll slam ya head against the concrete and choke you like a bytch in an abusive relationship you fukkin dirtbag
FabulousSphericalBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

More cac humor :francis: