LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:scust: you gotta get a life then fam. You’re a LA man, you got 3 titles in 3 different sports in the last 3 years. These should be the best sporting days of your life.

IM A LAKER FAN FIRST N FOREMOST

LAKER GAMES BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE SINCE FOREVER MY DUDE

I CANNOT ENJOY THIS TEAM .. THERES LITERALLY NOTHIN TO LOOK FORWARD TO

AT LEAST WIT THE KOBE DOWN YEARS, WE HAD SOMETHIN TO LOOK FORWARD TO WHEN IT CAME TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE YOUNG’NS. THE “WHAT IFS” .. AND KOBES HEART WAS IN THE P&G SO THERE WAS THAT

THIS IS JUST HELL FOR A LAKER DIE HARD .. WATCHING A MAN WHO PLAYS TO BOLSTER HIS BRAND FIRST SECOND N THIRD WIT NO TRUE SENSE OF LAKER PRIDE AT ALL. “IM OPEN TO A CLEVELAND RETURN” .. DUDE MADE A POST ON IG THE OTHER DAY BOUT HOW HE’S “WINNING” .. ITS JUST DISGUSTING HOMIE. IF WE WERE WINNIN, OK, WE LET THAT “ME FIRST” SHIIT SLIDE.. BUT THIS IS JUST DEPRESSING NOW.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
mickey-lebron.jpg

:hhh:
Gotta crop those fans out as well:mjgrin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There was a lot of hi fiving and jumping up and down after that fluke ass game.

Face it, it’s a wrap for this old nikka. He should be a 3rd option at this point.
I think it was bullshyt for him to sit out the very next game, knowin the Lakers position in the standings and already being without AD.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I blame AD soft ass for this sinking ship. LeBron did his job and groomed AD to a championship. AD was supposed to take over after that and become the #1 guy while LeBron took a backseat. But AD just isn't that guy :francis:

This.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I blame AD soft ass for this sinking ship. LeBron did his job and groomed AD to a championship. AD was supposed to take over after that and become the #1 guy while LeBron took a backseat. But AD just isn't that guy :francis:

I WONDER WHY AD WAS BETTER IN NEW ORLEANS?

:jbhmm: