LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol: Like I said cac, you're furious Bron brought the city a championship. Wilt and Logo won one championship and have been hailed as Laker greats ever since. Bron won a championship his second season on the team, got half as many finals MVPs with the Lakers as Kobe and Kareem.. All after joining the team in his late 30s. Everyone knew Bron was competing for a single championship when he joined the squad at his age.. You're moving goalposts because you, and many others like you, are Kobephiles not Laker fans. It kills you that his tenure with the Lakers didn't end ringless.

LOOK AT HOW LEBRON GROUPIES THINK

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO TEAM AND FOLLOW A MAN AROUND WHEREVER HE GOES, THEY CANNOT RELATE TO WHAT IT MEANS TO TRULY SUPPORT A TEAM AND NOT JUST A FATHER FIGURE

IN TURN, THEY PROJECT WHO THEY ARE ON CATS WHO BEEN RIDING FOR A FRANCHISE GOIN ON 3+ DECADES

U GOT A PROBLEM, MY FRIEND

AGAIN, A ONE N DONE WHERE HE WASNT EVEN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM ISNT ENOUGH FOR US TO GET ON OUR KNEES N SLURP HIM. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE KNEW FROM THE JUMP THAT HE WAS HERE FOR HIMSELF AND NOT TRULY PLAYIN WIT LAKER PRIDE…

THATS SATISFACTORY TO CRACKERS LIKE U, BECAUSE U WORSHIP HIS MUSCLES, SO NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES WILL LEAVE U FAWNIN OVER HIS NUTSACK.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if winning a championship is mid what would you call KD's tenure in Brooklyn or Kawhi's with the Clippers? You got all-timers in their prime accomplishing less and these dudes wanna bring out the pitchforks for a dude in his late 30s that brought them a banner.
None of those guys on Bron's level of prestige.Some say he's the best to ever lace em.He's basically allowed to build his own squads.Unprecedented stuff.Besides, the context was Laker fans, and their expectation of excellence.They're accustomed to showing & proving over there.Los Angeles has always been the biggest spotlight.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’ve always been willing to put my body on the line for the greater good like a good soldier. Unfortunately I don’t think sabotage is capable of saving even with my best efforts.

Your sacrifices have always been commended by the good people of LWO…
gP4sKcU.png

None of us will hold it against you if this doesn’t pan out. Sabo and ADNP are awesome forces the likes of which GOAT stanchise has never seen before. Give thanks for our immortality as a stanbase but this gon be a tough road….
gP4sKcU.png

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
LOOK AT HOW LEBRON GROUPIES THINK

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO TEAM AND FOLLOW A MAN AROUND WHEREVER HE GOES, THEY CANNOT RELATE TO WHAT IT MEANS TO TRULY SUPPORT A TEAM AND NOT JUST A FATHER FIGURE

IN TURN, THEY PROJECT WHO THEY ARE ON CATS WHO BEEN RIDING FOR A FRANCHISE GOIN ON 3+ DECADES

U GOT A PROBLEM, MY FRIEND

AGAIN, A ONE N DONE WHERE HE WASNT EVEN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM ISNT ENOUGH FOR US TO GET ON OUR KNEES N SLURP HIM. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE KNEW FROM THE JUMP THAT HE WAS HERE FOR HIMSELF AND NOT TRULY PLAYIN WIT LAKER PRIDE…

THATS SATISFACTORY TO CRACKERS LIKE U, BECAUSE U WORSHIP HIS MUSCLES, SO NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES WILL LEAVE U FAWNIN OVER HIS NUTSACK.
well said, I can’t understand how them nikkas do it, hoping around like rabbits behind Bron:hhh:Atleast if they had a team they support but also are Bron fans then that would be more tolerable