LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@CantStop might’ve saved the season LWO brehs……
gP4sKcU.png

Very powerful posting that’s been brought to the table…….
gP4sKcU.png

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I’ve always been willing to put my body on the line for the greater good like a good soldier. Unfortunately I don’t think sabotage is capable of saving even with my best efforts.

What a stupid post by one of the dumbest motherfukkers on this site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pathetic and ungrateful ass fan-base. I don't even think Cowboys fans are this awful.:hhh:.
It's the Lakers.They're the Hugh Hefner's of the NBA.Been in bed with all the baddest whores, so it's hard to get a rise out of them.They got the bubble ship, but other than that, the Bron era has been pretty dam mid for a star of his prestige/stature.When they lure an all time great, they expect multiple, consecutive ships.If I had to accuse them of anything, spoiled would probably be the word:hubie:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It's the Lakers.They're the Hugh Hefner's of the NBA.Been in bed with all the baddest whores, so it's hard to get a rise out of them.They got the bubble ship, but other than that, the Bron era has been pretty dam mid for a star of his prestige/stature.When they lure an all time great, they expect multiple, consecutive ships.If I had to accuse them of anything, spoiled would probably be the word:hubie:
if winning a championship is mid what would you call KD's tenure in Brooklyn or Kawhi's with the Clippers? You got all-timers in their prime accomplishing less and these dudes wanna bring out the pitchforks for a dude in his late 30s that brought them a banner.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

SOME1 WHO GETS IT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
if winning a championship is mid what would you call KD's tenure in Brooklyn or Kawhi's with the Clippers? You got all-timers in their prime accomplishing less and these dudes wanna bring out the pitchforks for a dude in his late 30s that brought them a banner.

WERE NOT CLIPPERS OR NETS FANS U IDIOT

WHAT DONT U GET

WHEN WE GIVE AWAY ALL OF OUR DRAFT PICKS, 3 WHO ALREADY BECAME ALLSTARS, 1 WHO GOT SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR AND THE REST SHOWIN EXCELLENT PROMISE, WE EXPECT NOTHIN LESS THAN A DYNASTY

WHAT WEVE GOTTEN IS 1 BUBBLE RING AGAINST THE shytTIEST TEAM IN NBA FINALS HISTORY + A BUNCH OF HEADACHES FOR 3 YEARS

YEA, THAT WOULD BE SATISFACTORY IF WE WERE THE CLIPPERS… NOT FOR GOAT FRANCHISE

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
WERE NOT CLIPPERS OR NETS FANS U IDIOT

WHAT DONT U GET

WHEN WE GIVE AWAY ALL OF OUR, 3 WHO ALREADY BECAME ALLSTARS, 1 WHO GOT SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR AND THE REST SHOWIN EXCELLENT PROMISE, WE EXPECT NOTHIN LESS THAN A DYNASTY

WHAT WEVE GOTTEN IS 1 BUBBLE RING AGAINST THE shytTIEST TEAM IN NBA FINALS HISTORY + A BUNCH OF HEADACHES FOR 3 YEARS

YEA, THAT WOULD BE SATISFACTORY IF WE WERE THE CLIPPERS… NOT FOR GOAT FRANCHISE
Nah cac, you're the team that missed the playoffs six years straight and was getting turned down left and right by players like Demar Derozan and Lamarcus Aldridge :mjlol:

Your team wasn't doing shyt until Bron resurrected them. Bron got banner #17 and brought as many championships to L.A. as Wilt and the Logo.. That dynasty shyt is a bullshyt qualifier ya'll throw in because you're angry Bron won in L.A.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
It's very telling that they hold a washed up, past his prime player who is "cooked" to much higher standard than they hold the "the best player on the planet" who is in his prime

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah cac, you're the team that missed the playoffs six years straight and was getting turned down left and right by players like Demar Derozan and Lamarcus Aldridge :mjlol:

Your team wasn't doing shyt until Bron resurrected them. Bron got banner #17 and brought as many championships to L.A. as Wilt and the Logo.. That dynasty shyt is a bullshyt qualifier ya'll throw in because you're angry Bron won in L.A.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BRON WORSHIPPING CRACKER

AT LEAST WIT WILT AND LOGO WE WERE CONTENDING YEAR IN N YEAR OUT

3 OUT OF 4 YEARS WE WATCHIN PURE TRASH WITH BRON LAKERS.. A RING WE WON WIT AD BEIN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM ISNT GUNA MAKE US FEEL BETTER.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BRON WORSHIPPING CRACKER

AT LEAST WIT WILT AND LOGO WE WERE CONTENDING YEAR IN N YEAR OUT

3 OUT OF 4 YEARS WE WATCHIN PURE TRASH WITH BRON LAKERS.. A RING WE WON WIT AD BEIN THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM ISNT GUNA MAKE US FEEL BETTER.
:mjlol: Like I said cac, you're furious Bron brought the city a championship. Wilt and Logo won one championship and have been hailed as Laker greats ever since. Bron won a championship his second season on the team, got half as many finals MVPs with the Lakers as Kobe and Kareem.. All after joining the team in his late 30s. Everyone knew Bron was competing for a single championship when he joined the squad at his age.. You're moving goalposts because you, and many others like you, are Kobephiles not Laker fans. It kills you that his tenure with the Lakers didn't end ringless.