LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bron has always played for stats...but at least he knew how to control games better

Now, he's out there and playing pickup

All he cares about is scoring...so his assist #s are down while he's taking 21 FGA per game

Why in the world is he shooting 21x a game in Y19? Statpadding, plain & simple

I never wanted him in the purple & gold and that bubble chip is the least impressive ring in Laker history

:hhh:

Karume

All Star
Daps
KOBE WAS A DIFFERENT PLAYER AFTER THE ACHILLES INJURY. WHATS UR POINT?

LEBRON IS PHYSICALLY STILL IN GREAT SHAPE AND ABLE TO PUT UP BIG STATS

THE DIFFERENCE IS NOW U GUYS CAN SEE THAT THE STATS ARE DUE TO STAT PADDING.. SOMETHING WEVE BEEN TELLING U WEIRDOS FOR DECADES.

BRON IS ABOUT HIS BRAND ABOVE ALL ELSE.. THERES NO AUTHENTICITY TO ANYTHING HE DOES. THATS WHY REAL ONES DONT FUX WIT HIM LIKE THAT.,
this is a prime example of the duplicitous nature of LWO members.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If LeBron decided..."I'm going to cut down on scoring, down to around 18ppg and devote that extra energy to the defensive end" they'd be a much better team than him at 27ppg with zero defensive effort. LeBron constantly lets his man score with no resistance. Defense is contagious, especially if the team's leader is setting the tone.

But LeBron puts too much stock in his offensive numbers and field goal percentage to ever let that happen.

At this point Lebron just trying to break Kareem record

Karume

All Star
Daps
If LeBron decided..."I'm going to cut down on scoring, down to around 18ppg and devote that extra energy to the defensive end" they'd be a much better team than him at 27ppg with zero defensive effort. LeBron constantly lets his man score with no resistance. Defense is contagious, especially if the team's leader is setting the tone.

But LeBron puts too much stock in his offensive numbers and field goal percentage to ever let that happen.
I agree with part of your sentiment. I dont think he would need to drop down to 18ppg necessarily. I would say that a reduction of minutes could lead to better defensive effort and have a widespread affect on the team you are alluding to. In a more ideal scenario with AD playing "normal" that would be the case. however the way the team is constructed now I don't think that would work due to how seemingly inconsistent the other players are.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

y’all say anything. so Lebron simply just “trying harder” on defense instead of offense will make up that 9 PPG difference and make the Lakers a playoff team? lol this team STINKS.

averaging near 30 at 37 so y’all can’t discount that so now he’s “scoring too much” :mjlol: