LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lebron averaged more fga than AD in 2020 but since AD averaged more points, he's the main guy?

Lebron averaged more points than kyrie but since Kyrie averaged more fga he was the main guy? which is it?

In 2020, AD was on track to get finals MVP but had a couple of quiet games after Miami abandoned the zone. Lebron averaged 30, 12 and 8 on 59% so he got finals MVP. That takes nothing away from AD, who was their best two-way player and everyone with a brain knows how important he was and is to their success.

In 2016, Lebron averaged 7.1 points on 48% in the 4th quarter to Kyrie's 5.5 on 42% but Kyrie's scoring all the big buckets? He made the big 3 in game 7 and deserves huge credit but Lebron was clearly the more impactful player.

Bron was trash in 2011 finals. I can plainly see that and he rightfully gets criticized for it but if you can't see how great he played in all his finals wins then you simply are a delusional hater.

AGAIN FORGET THE STATS

THE FACT IS THAT THESE GUYS DID SOME SERIOUS HEAVY LIFTING WHILE LEBRON STAT PADDED

THIS IS FACTS.. I ONLY SITE STATS BECAUSE U BRON GROUPIES DONT UNDERSTAND IN ANYTHING BUT NUMBERS

AD WAS NEVER GUNA GET FINALS MVP .. WHO U JOKIN? LMAO

I NEVER SAID LEBRON DIDNT PLAY GREAT.. OF COURSE HE DID. BUT I SAID HIS NUMBERS GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT HE PLAYED EVEN GREATER THAN HE ACTUALLY DID. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Its gone be hilarious when these clown ass lakers get in the playoffs and run through the west

saving this thread for when it inevitably happens. Catching all you nikkas in 4k

@Gil Scott-Heroin

giphy.gif

McPiff

#goat
Daps
AGAIN FORGET THE STATS

THE FACT IS THAT THESE GUYS DID SOME SERIOUS HEAVY LIFTING WHILE LEBRON STAT PADDED

THIS IS FACTS.. I ONLY SITE STATS BECAUSE U BRON GROUPIES DONT UNDERSTAND IN ANYTHING BUT NUMBERS

AD WAS NEVER GUNA GET FINALS MVP .. WHO U JOKIN? LMAO

I NEVER SAID LEBRON DIDNT PLAY GREAT.. OF COURSE HE DID. BUT I SAID HIS NUMBERS GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT HE PLAYED EVEN GREATER THAN HE ACTUALLY DID. THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE.

:dead:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jalen had a great point. Yes LeBron is playing awesome for season 19. But it's still season 19. He isn't the complete package on both offense and defense. Neither is it fair to expect him to be.
If this was prime LeBron the Lakers would be at least .500 and above.
The Lakers issue is that AD is too injury prone. For whatever reason he gets some of the most random injuries.

If LeBron decided..."I'm going to cut down on scoring, down to around 18ppg and devote that extra energy to the defensive end" they'd be a much better team than him at 27ppg with zero defensive effort. LeBron constantly lets his man score with no resistance. Defense is contagious, especially if the team's leader is setting the tone.

But LeBron puts too much stock in his offensive numbers and field goal percentage to ever let that happen.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If LeBron decided..."I'm going to cut down on scoring, down to around 18ppg and devote that extra energy to the defensive end" they'd be a much better team than him at 27ppg with zero defensive effort. LeBron constantly lets his man score with no resistance. Defense is contagious, especially if the team's leader is setting the tone.

But LeBron puts too much stock in his offensive numbers and field goal percentage to ever let that happen.
This is false