LeBron is officially cooked. Come pay your respects

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
KOBE WAS A DIFFERENT PLAYER AFTER THE ACHILLES INJURY. WHATS UR POINT?

LEBRON IS PHYSICALLY STILL IN GREAT SHAPE AND ABLE TO PUT UP BIG STATS

THE DIFFERENCE IS NOW U GUYS CAN SEE THAT THE STATS ARE DUE TO STAT PADDING.. SOMETHING WEVE BEEN TELLING U WEIRDOS FOR DECADES.

BRON IS ABOUT HIS BRAND ABOVE ALL ELSE.. THERES NO AUTHENTICITY TO ANYTHING HE DOES. THATS WHY REAL ONES DONT FUX WIT HIM LIKE THAT.,
The stats are due to stat padding? Lebron has played in 9 of the last 11 NBA finals. He's always been playing for something. You make it seem like he's built a career off getting blown out and staying in games. This year he has done it numerous times, I admit. He has a clear motive to pass Kareem so with his team is out of it, it looks like that will be his focus.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So which is it, did I poke fun at Kobe's death or not? All you nikkas who dapped that posts take the L. These are the posts he's talking about:

These are anti-Kobe essays?

Got damn you are one soft grown man...
nikka shut the fukk up just last week you typed up an entire dissertation about how James Harden was better than D Wade. Youre entire interest in basketball is typing up bullshyt to suck Brons dikk.

Same nikka typing up essays in TLR about how a cac bytch finessed you and you got her pregnant :laff:

same nikka who entered the coli stock discord and immediately exited cuz getting money is too complicated for you you rather type up Bron essays :mjlol:but wanna call other nikkas soft

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
nikka shut the fukk up just last week you typed up an entire dissertation about how James Harden was better than D Wade. Youre entire interest in basketball is typing up bullshyt to suck Brons dikk.

Same nikka typing up essays in TLR about how a cac bytch finessed you and you got her pregnant :laff:

same nikka who entered the coli stock discord and immediately exited cuz getting money is too complicated for you you rather type up Bron essays :mjlol:but wanna call other nikkas soft

Don't have kids with a white woman. Don't talk money with me family, I've had and lost plenty of it. Decided I'm afraid to lose more money so stocks ain't for me...

So you not only lie in basketball discussion but you lie period, soft ass nikka...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Yikes lmao. Point me to said thread :mjpls:. And point a Nîgga to that discord.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The stats are due to stat padding? Lebron has played in 9 of the last 11 NBA finals. He's always been playing for something. You make it seem like he's built a career off getting blown out and staying in games. This year he has done it numerous times, I admit. He has a clear motive to pass Kareem so with his team is out of it, it looks like that will be his focus.

HES BEEN A STAT PADDER HIS ENTIRE CAREER WHILE OTHERS DID MOST THE HEAVY LIFTING ON OFFENSE .. ITS FOR OPTICS .. ITS THE REASON KYRIE BOUNCED AND CATS LIKE BOSH N LOVE SAID HE WAS DIFFICULT TO PLAY WITH. DUDE IS THE BASKETBALL EQUIVALENT OF A DAP FISHER.

IT WOULD BE PRETTY SAD IF HE DIDNT MAKE THE FINALS ALL THEM YEARS WITH THOSE SUPERTEAMS OUT EAST

THATS EXPECTED OF A PLAYER OF HIS CALIBER

WE ALL KNOW HOW FAR HE’S GOTTEN WITOUT THE SUPERTEAMS

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Its gone be hilarious when these clown ass lakers get in the playoffs and run through the west

saving this thread for when it inevitably happens. Catching all you nikkas in 4k

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@LexDiamonds WHEN U NEG INSTEAD OF REPLYIN, THATS HOW U KNOW U LOST
You're not worth replying to man. Others doing all the heavy lifting on offense? :mjlol: You don't watch games.

You're way too much of a hater cause of the praise Lebron gets you feel Kobe should have got. That's the only reason you are obsessed with Lebron.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're not worth replying to man. Others doing all the heavy lifting on offense? :mjlol: You don't watch games.

You're way too much of a hater cause of the praise Lebron gets you feel Kobe should have got. That's the only reason you are obsessed with Lebron.

AD AVERAGED MORE POINTS THAN BRON IN 2020 YET BRON GETS ALL THE CREDIT

KYRIE IRVING WAS THE GO TO GUY FOR CLEVELAND IN THE 2016 PLAYOFFS (AVERAGED MORE FGA)

I DONT EVEN WANA GET INTO WHO WAS HITTING ALL THE BIG SHOTS DOWN THE STRETCH

WHEN WADE WAS ON PACE TO WINNING FMVP IN 2011 AND DESTROYING LEBRON’S PERCEPTION OF GOAT LEVEL PLAYER, LEBRON’S EGO GOT THE BEST OF HIM N HE FROZE UP. WADE HAD TO CONSCIOUSLY TAKE A STEP BACK TO FEED LEBRON’S EGO SO THAT LEBRON COULD PLAY WIT NO INSECURITY HINDERING HIS GAME. LIKE WHAT KOBE WAS FORCED TO DO WIT SHAQ. SACRIFICE INDIVIDUAL GLORY FOR RINGS. LEBRON IS NOT CAPABLE, WHICH IS WHY HE WAS 4 RINGS INSTEAD OF 7-8.. BUT ALL THE STATS IN THE WORLD TO MAKE HIM SEEM MUCH BETTER THAN HE ACTUALLY IS.

REAL ONES KNOW.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
AD AVERAGED MORE POINTS THAN BRON IN 2020 YET BRON GETS ALL THE CREDIT

KYRIE IRVING WAS THE GO TO GUY FOR CLEVELAND IN THE 2016 PLAYOFFS (AVERAGED MORE FGA)

I DONT EVEN WANA GET INTO WHO WAS HITTING ALL THE BIG SHOTS DOWN THE STRETCH

WHEN WADE WAS ON PACE TO WINNING FMVP IN 2011 AND DESTROYING LEBRON’S PERCEPTION OF GOAT LEVEL PLAYER, LEBRON’S EGO GOT THE BEST OF HIM N HE FROZE UP. WADE HAD TO CONSCIOUSLY TAKE A STEP BACK TO FEED LEBRON’S EGO SO THAT LEBRON COULD PLAY WIT NO INSECURITY HINDERING HIS GAME. LIKE WHAT KOBE WAS FORCED TO DO WIT SHAQ. SACRIFICE INDIVIDUAL GLORY FOR RINGS. LEBRON IS NOT CAPABLE, WHICH IS WHY HE WAS 4 RINGS INSTEAD OF 7-8.. BUT ALL THE STATS IN THE WORLD TO MAKE HIM SEEM MUCH BETTER THAN HE ACTUALLY IS.

REAL ONES KNOW.
Lebron averaged more fga than AD in 2020 but since AD averaged more points, he's the main guy?

Lebron averaged more points than kyrie but since Kyrie averaged more fga he was the main guy? which is it?

In 2020, AD was on track to get finals MVP but had a couple of quiet games after Miami abandoned the zone. Lebron averaged 30, 12 and 8 on 59% so he got finals MVP. That takes nothing away from AD, who was their best two-way player and everyone with a brain knows how important he was and is to their success.

In 2016, Lebron averaged 7.1 points on 48% in the 4th quarter to Kyrie's 5.5 on 42% but Kyrie's scoring all the big buckets? He made the big 3 in game 7 and deserves huge credit but Lebron was clearly the more impactful player.

Bron was trash in 2011 finals. I can plainly see that and he rightfully gets criticized for it but if you can't see how great he played in all his finals wins then you simply are a delusional hater.