"LeBron braces for physical play" - ROFL

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You dudes over-criticize everything when it comes to LeBron. Dude says he's gonna be cautious of hard fouls and somehow it's a bad thing even though he's been known to get them his whole playoff career.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
2012 NBA playoffs -- Miami Heat's LeBron James bracing for more hard fouls against Indiana Pacers - ESPN

:laugh:

Like the refs are really gonna let this game get even remotely "chippy"

Bron aint bout that physical life. The moment his headband shifts an inch, somebody is gettin thrown out.

Chuck was right saying the heat the most bytchmade team in the nba

lmaooooo i fukk with yall hatin ass nikkas i really do yall keep it consistent without yall the forum wouldnt be as fun yall still some faggits though but yea keep doing what yall do :russ:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
dude should be trucking through nikkas breaking spines ... fukk that humble shyt ... fix your back with this mill nikka

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
"I was laughing because he really tried to foul me pretty good. I seen it before it happened," James said of West, who complained immediately after the game that an unnamed Heat player had tried to attack his surgically repaired left knee. "I'd seen what he was going for. I started laughing because [West] was the one on the floor and I was the one still standing. He tried to get me."

:lolbron:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You dudes over-criticize everything when it comes to LeBron. Dude says he's gonna be cautious of hard fouls and somehow it's a bad thing even though he's been known to get them his whole playoff career.

the nikka is 6'8 260... the fukk does he need to brace for anything physical in the sport of basketball?

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
the nikka is 6'8 260... the fukk does he need to brace for anything physical in the sport of basketball?
Bron doesn't say anything about bracing in the link. He says teams are always going after him. The headline is not accurate

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
lmaooooo i fukk with yall hatin ass nikkas i really do yall keep it consistent without yall the forum wouldnt be as fun yall still some faggits though but yea keep doing what yall do :russ:

:childplease:

let me make this clear becuz you Heats fans are getting beside yourselves these days.

Laker nation run this forum and any other forum you care to visit on this site or any other. without us, you dont brag. without us, you dont talk shyt. without us, you dont exist.

Remembe, yall are the most worthless franchise in the NBA, you have :mjpls: hanging in your rafters.

Last edited by a moderator: