Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
LeBron Allegedly Told Tristan Thompson to Keep Khloe Kardashian Away From Cavs
by: Black Adam Schefter On Friday, October 28, 2016
Tags: Khloe Kardashian LeBron James Tristan Thompson

After signing a huge contract last year and winning the NBA championship this past June, Khloe Kardashian quickly pounced on the opportunity to date Cleveland Cavaliers’ Tristan Thompson.

Khloe was present at the the Cavaliers ring ceremony and even snapchatted herself in the arena and also wearing Thompson’s championship ring.

According to reports, Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has informed Thompson to keep Khloe away from the Cavs and Thompson reportedly was having none of it.

“LeBron James hasn’t been happy that Tristan Thompson is dating drama magnet Khloe Kardashian, and we hear that the teammates had a locker room showdown before the Cavs’ home opener game. Here’s how Tristan defended his girlfriend to LeBron and the rest of the team.

“Tristan isn’t taking any crap from his teammates anymore. As far as he’s concerned, Khloe’s coming to every damn game she chooses,” the insider reveals. “Tristan told LeBron straight up before last night’s game that Khloe was coming and that was that.” Boom!

But wait, there’s more. “Tristan told LeBron that Khloe is his good luck charm, and that if they lost that night, then he’d consider asking her not to come in the future,” the source adds.”

LeBron Allegedly Told Tristan Thompson to Keep Khloe Kardashian Away From Cavs

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, I just don't get it. These Kardashian hoes are ugly to me. You are a millionaire, plenty of dimes out there to be dating a ran though thot...plus his ex has a child in the way. Where is his father and mother...smh

His father and mother are busy spending his money

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Meh, I just don't get it. These Kardashian hoes are ugly to me. You are a millionaire, plenty of dimes out there to be dating a ran though thot...plus his ex has a child in the way. Where is his father and mother...smh

They failed him.