Learn In Life To Not Let Little Things Stress You Out.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I see people flipping out when the train is late, if their car breaks down, they can’t find or lose something. Maybe you got charged extra because of your own negligence.

What’s important is, it’s silly getting upset over things not in your control or what’s in the past. I used to let little things stress me out when I was younger but I realized two things:

1. You can’t change what’s happened in the past.

2. Be grateful for what you have in the present.

Ok so you may have lost some money, you can make that back. It may have delayed on your journey but life goes on.

One thing you can’t get back is time, and nothing is more valuable than that. And by not living in the present, you will miss out on it and lament it in the future.

What I do, the moment I wake up, is being grateful for what I have rather than what I don’t. Even if you don’t think you are lucky, just remember, there are millions who envy the position you’re in now and wish they could trade places.

Just think about that the next time something stresses you out. Don’t let that clown in public aggravate you. You won’t see them again so remove yourself from the situation if you feel your anger boiling.

There are people in this world who will project their frustrations onto you. Don’t get baited into it. Remove your ego and move on. Don’t let a small interaction turn into a lifetime of regret.

As long as you’re here, you can use everyday to improve yourself, even if it seems futile right now and I’m a testament to that. Just keep going and don’t look behind yourself, look forward.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I have this mindset when I am driving.

For instance, I often yield the right of way even I had it in the first place, like "go ahead, breh" :hubie:.....I got bumpin in the whip, and I'm still getting to my destination. That extra few seconds ain't gonna break me.

Same goes for arriving at the check-out line at the grocery or department store almost simultaneously as another person (unless that big bytch has an overflowing cart of groceries :whoa:)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Naw stress out over the little things sometimes. Sometimes the little things are important. fukk that positive ass shyt. nikkas gonna be ok with a little stress. You need that shyt to keep your blood flowing. Stress out for no good reason sometimes. It will be ok.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I have this mindset when I am driving.

For instance, I often yield the right of way even I had it in the first place, like "go ahead, breh" :hubie:.....I got bumpin in the whip, and I'm still getting to my destination. That extra few seconds ain't gonna break me.

Same goes for arriving at the check-out line at the grocery or department store almost simultaneously as another person (unless that big bytch has an overflowing cart of groceries :whoa:)

Everybody pass me doing 15 over the speed limit while I got the cruise control on at the speed limit and playing smooth Jazz to start the day.:wow:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Balance found.

ngSDIYt.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Stress is the underlying cause for many a physical and mental health conditions, issues.

Reducing stress should be a top priority for all.

That road rage? Leave it alone :hubie:
Missed the bus/train?...:manny: catch the next one
Kids spilled their food, yelling, acting all out?...reprimand and keep it moving :ehh:

Don't dwell
Calmness
Like water