Leading pharmaceutical co. awards reparations to.....

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is a lawsuit settlement not a reparations giveaway idiot.

Maybe if yalls patron Saint of reparation Tariq Nashyt actually poured some money into a massive and well written lawsuit pursuing redress for slavery we would be in the right direction. Instead he's pocketing every penny he makes off you emotionally manipulated losers and gives you chat rooms to shyt on Africans instead. So stfu and start "checking your c00ns" as yall claim no one else does.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
This is a lawsuit settlement not a reparations giveaway idiot.

Maybe if yalls patron Saint of reparation Tariq Nashyt actually poured some money into a massive and well written lawsuit pursuing redress for slavery we would be in the right direction. Instead he's pocketing every penny he makes off you emotionally manipulated losers and gives you chat rooms to shyt on Africans instead. So stfu and start "checking your c00ns" as yall claim no one else does.
A lawsuit settlement IS a form of reparations: repairing a party that was damaged, in order that they be(legally) made whole ie compensation, which reparations are. 'Giveaway', my ass!!

You obviously got some bug...chip on your shoulder about Tariq. Well then call him up, take it up with him! All these spaces poppin up, dude ain't hard to find...less you scared, ofc.:stopitslime:
Meantime, take that shyt elsewhere, and mind the business concerns you:camby:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
nikkas would rather rob the TMobile store instead of camping in the woods of Stamford, CT outside Purdue Pharma and hijaccing a trailer full of REAL Oxy and other drugs

thats a real licc right there
:russ:

I can't even imagine the charges if you get caught. Like how would they even write that up. 1000 count of possession controlled substances

Judge might hit you with a life sentence.
Sentenced gonna run consecutively per charge

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:russ:

I can't even imagine the charges if you get caught. Like how would they even write that up. 1000 count of possession controlled substances

Judge might hit you with a life sentence.
Sentenced gonna run consecutively per charge

aint none special about that . i'd plea to a count or two of car jacking and possession of CDS .

you think nikkas get charged per pill or sumn ?