Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
'Compostable' claims on dog poop bags are bogus, lawsuit says

LAWSUITS

By John O'Brien | Jan 21, 2022

Dog.jpg

SANTA ANA, Calif. (Legal Newsline) - Years-old Federal Trade Commission advice on dog poop bags has spawned a class action lawsuit against one company.

Basheer Bergus, through lawyers at Bursor & Fisher, on Nov. 29 filed a lawsuit against beyondGREEN Biotech in U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. The company's claims that the bags are compostable are contested in the case.

On their packaging, the bags are alleged to decompose within three to six months.

"Problematically for consumers, these claims are false and misleading. Indeed, the (FTC) has stated that 'compostable' claims on dog waste products are 'generally untrue,'" the lawsuit says.

"More specifically, dog waste cannot be composted because it can contain harmful contaminants (e.g., E. Coli). Even in backyard composting, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cautions that dog waste can contain harmful parasites, bacteria, viruses or pathogens."

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The claim is that the bag is compostable, the issue seems to be that you shouldn't use the actual dog poo in the compost. So the bags claim could be true.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I like how DogSet talks mad shyt on some "Y'all gotta touch cat shyt everyday :angry:":mjlol:

Y'all literally getting the feel of shyt in your hand, meanwhile we got a scooper and the cat genie. Having to walk that down syndrome wolf whenever it whines. There's a reason why Muslims fukk with CatSet and don't allow dogs in their homes. Filthy mutts :umad:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Don't cats shyt in a box full of dirt? in their own homes? in open air?

At least canines have the respect and class to take it outside.
Scoop it once a day. Change it completely once a week. Or get one of the automatic ones like I have, peasants :hhh:

Better than leaving shyt bags everywhere you go

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Breh I always laugh when dog owners are disgusted by the litter box, but bagging up shyt is cool :mjlol:
Litter boxes that aren't cleaned regularly enough can contain buildups of urine and feces, resulting in dangerous ammonia fumes. Ammonia, which is a toxic gas, can cause serious breathing issues and other problems.

This explains why smokes farts makes you faint for hours on end.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nah we need more and people need to actually use them. There's dog shyt all over my block. Pick up after that b*stard. You ain't throwing dirty diapers on the street :martin:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Scoop it once a day. Change it completely once a week. Or get one of the automatic ones like I have, peasants :hhh:

Better than leaving shyt bags everywhere you go
So yeah you shyt in a box full of dirt in front of everyone in your own home. You aren't even ashamed? My family has a cat and he's cool but our Weimeraner will always be TOP DOG

Weimaraner.jpg

find me a gato with the majesty and class as this regular weim :ohlawd:

velcro ass tounges :scust:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You have to pay someone to wash your filthy dog's ass
:duck: I bathe Foxie I just take her to the groomers to trim and style her coat. She might attack them from time to time but she knows not to ever try that mess with me:umad: