Laws Of Attraction..Post A Picture Of A Girl Who Is Beautiful But Does Nothing For You Vs A Girl...

Daps
That Gets Your Blood Pumping

SonyATV_Beyonce.jpg

Nothing :yeshrug:

758ab18fe64445f4924ef7a5f5fa06e6_md.png

Pumping :manny:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Britany Renner from behind on mute
Vs
Brittany Renner from the front full volume

:yeshrug:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
what do these two different pictures have to do with law of attraction?

not trying to be an ass here

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
:mjlol:That's not a panda breh...koala:ufdup:

Also it's a female because of the bright white pouch and female facial structure:whew:.

That slight brown color and especially bare patch is a scent glad that only male koalas have. It's hard to tell the difference when males and females are young

It's okay Koala breh.

I'll own that mix up. I was thinking about bear looking creatures that aint really bears.

:snoop:

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
If she's attractive to me, then she's attractive. Beyond that, it would be the personality that turns me off. And I have a tough time getting past that. I'm not going to provide any examples, but one thing that turns me off from an otherwise attractive woman is conceit, especially when it's based on her physical appearance or material possessions. When I see a woman posting a picture with some caption about how shes's supposedly the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'm instantly like

:camby:

I feel like one should never have to actually tell others that they're attractive or that they're successful in some way. With some of these girls, it's like their whole mission is to prove something to someone.

Graciousness is very attractive to me.

Last edited: