Lawn Mowers, Blowers, Whippers Running on a Saturday Morning Unappreciation Thread

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: I almost had to kill a Mexican blowing that noise at my ears so early on a fukking Saturday morning.

:to::to::to: whats wrong with these b*stards yo

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fuc This Thread

I Love Thqt Sound
It Reminds Me Of Growing Up .. In The Soutg ... Or Up North In Boston ... On The Weekends And Knowing It Was About To Be A Good Day ... It Was Always Sunny ... My Nana Would Be In The Kitchen Humming Church Hymms And Cooking .... MA$$ Get Out Of Bed And Come Get This Food Naaow ! ... Ok Nana! All Happy N Shyt WatcIng Cartoons

LawnmowerS Are One Of The Most Nostalgic Sounds For Me

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
mexicano-troll-face-wide.jpg

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to tell mine to not come on fukking saturday no more.We would be out back in the pool and my girl would be topless and we have to run inside real quick.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That should tell u to get the fuk up

Men out handling there business for the crib since they spent all week at work. Nothing like the feeling of maintaining the crib as a man. Best way to start your saturday... wake up early, hit up sBux and read the paper...start handling the lawn at around 9/10am.

Smh its always that house on the block with the shyyty grass and yard...bringing down our home values

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That should tell u to get the fuk up

Men out handling there business for the crib since they spent all week at work. Nothing like the feeling of maintaining the crib as a man. Best way to start your saturday... wake up early, hit up sBux and read the paper...start handling the lawn at around 9/10am.

Smh its always that house on the block with the shyyty grass and yard...bringing down our home values

You tell em bruh!!You tell em!

Last edited by a moderator:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol this happens to me, but only once in a while do I actually feel they are out of line, if it's 9:00 AM or something, and I can never really in good conscience hold it against them, because they are just doing a laborious and draining job, for very little money, and they'll still look like more content then I am...usually it's about 11:30 or so, and I am agitated cuz I stayed up too late and have a headache from it, and that shyt wakes me up.