Ravie-Loso-Drake-2.jpg

:ohlawd::noah::ahh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I remember a dude in JBo said he had got at her on some pay to play shyt. Lot of dudes was calling :duck: in the thread too. I didn't really think one way or the other about it at the time, but I kinda believe breh now. I jumped down on her at a Goldlink show in ATL, was at the bar ordering a drink and she walked up behind me with 2 other chicks, didn't bag her, wasn't even really trying to, just shot my shot on some drunk shyt. And to my surprise she was actually receptive to it and actually cool AF and super sweet. I actually chopped it with her for a second and we both went about our business. I go in the bathroom like 2 hours later and some random breh was like "was that so and so you was talking to by the bar?" I didn't really press the issue with her tho, but I'm pretty sure if you got the balls to step to her with a little bit of check to waste you could bag her. And this ain't no balling rap video shyt either. This coming from a regular round the way breh in the rat race like everybody else.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I remember a dude in JBo said he had got at her on some pay to play shyt. Lot of dudes was calling :duck: in the thread too. I didn't really think one way or the other about it at the time, but I kinda believe breh now. I jumped down on her at a Goldlink show in ATL, was at the bar ordering a drink and she walked up behind me with 2 other chicks, didn't bag her, wasn't even really trying to, just shot my shot on some drunk shyt. And to my surprise she was actually receptive to it and actually cool AF and super sweet. I actually chopped it with her for a second and we both went about our business. I go in the bathroom like 2 hours later and some random breh was like "was that so and so you was talking to by the bar?" I didn't really press the issue with her tho, but I'm pretty sure if you got the balls to step to her with a little bit of check to waste you could bag her. And this ain't no balling rap video shyt either. This coming from a regular round the way breh in the rat race like everybody else.
He got busted for using an app to fake the conversation in that thread and he didn't post in it again but he still makes threads on here.
Did you just discover her or something? :dahell:
This. She is everywhere by now. Seeing a thread on Stan Lathan now Ravie Loso and I know there are people even more behind than me.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
He got busted for using an app to fake the conversation in that thread and he didn't post in it again but he still makes threads on here.

This. She is everywhere by now. Seeing a thread on Stan Lathan now Ravie Loso and I know there are people even more behind than me.

:mjlol: I missed all that. Cot damn. But trust she attainable breh. You can be an regular joe with a mouth piece and get at that

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps