Law and disorder in philadelphia... British documentary on crime in north Philly

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This was made in 09, kensington is crazy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSX0CXjzDS8&feature=player_embedded"]BBC Law and Disorder 1of4 In Philadelphia 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dcBIF6L7A&feature=player_embedded"]BBC Law and Disorder 1of4 In Philadelphia 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLdHEHfnr8&feature=player_embedded"]BBC Law and Disorder 1of4 In Philadelphia 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fo9uDmhOYU&feature=player_embedded"]BBC Law and Disorder 1of4 In Philadelphia 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Isaiah 51:20

Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.

This day & age's simple definition for simple negros
: Your sons have no knowledge, they are walking blind. They chill on the street corners like bulls trapped in a net. Wilding out, with no control whatsoever. They are full of the lords fury, thats why they're getting they're heads busted by cops. Stabbing each other over $5 bags of crack, shooting each other in the head.

Just like the video posted above, which can have a carousel of different names other than philly, like Detroit, Gary, Compton, Brooklyn, Overtown, Richmond, 4th ward, north memphis, Newark, etc etc. SAME STORY.

NOW NEGRO: DOES THIS PROPHESY FIT YOU, OR FIT THIS KHAZAR MONKEY THAT POSTED THIS VIDEO, OBVIOUSLY TO MAKE FUN OF YOU?

Daps
This drug dealer, Reds, is hilarious and high out of his mind. My thoughts are that he is either dead or locked up.

Philly has its good areas and some pretty bad parts but this only focuses on one side, leaving you with the impression that it is like Rwanda out there or something which is not the case.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I always though philly was the dirt ball of america imo jk i clown my home girl who from
there all the time on it

played ball at strawberry mansion and my first impression was a lasting one

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Philly's pretty bad but not if you're just going about your business. If you're a drug dealer it's a different story. Besides, that only focuses on North Philly - South isn't nearly as bad and Northeast is basically the suburbs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Philly's pretty bad but not if you're just going about your business. If you're a drug dealer it's a different story. Besides, that only focuses on North Philly - South isn't nearly as bad and Northeast is basically the suburbs.
I sorta agree but every major city like this though. Its not bad at all esp like you said if you not dealing involved in illegal stuff. Its not like living in CC/mannyunk/ somewhere else as far as nice houses cause some people like to litter but it's not a war zone where dudes writing wills at 6 like some would have you believe. I guess its the norm that people fear the unknown. NE changing and believe it not so is North esp parts closer to downtown and Temple.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This drug dealer, Reds, is hilarious and high out of his mind. My thoughts are that he is either dead or locked up.

Philly has its good areas and some pretty bad parts but this only focuses on one side, leaving you with the impression that it is like Rwanda out there or something which is not the case.

That dealer got life earlier this year

The big problem in Philly is heroin. Philly is one of americas biggest heroin ports so we have some of the purest shyt around. So of course we attract every scumbag junkie from the tri state and of course the money gets big enough to kill over. Kensington and somerset area might be the biggest drug market in America

Non-drug market parts of Philly arent bad. This is the decade of north philly's rebirth. Francisville, temple, south philly, southern part of kensington are all getting nicer everyday

I live in center city and wouldn't rather live anywhere else in the world

As for the northeast... A lot of good parts but a lot of it is going downhill. Section 8 tenants are moving up there in big numbers. My dad's old neighborhood, Oxford circle, is basically the hood now.

Daps
Finding drugs has never been a problem in Philly.

Philly is all going to hell. Mothafukkas are getting shot up in Lawncrest and Lawndale now :dwillhuh:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finding drugs has never been a problem in Philly.

Philly is all going to hell. Mothafukkas are getting shot up in Lawncrest and Lawndale now :dwillhuh:

It's all a cycle

Before society hill was society hill it was the ghetto and north Philly was nice

Then that got flipped in the 50s

Now north philly is getting nice and the problems move to the northeast

Next you'll see the problems spread to the burbs. Bensalem and upper darby are well on their way. Abington/cheltenham are next

It's just the nature of things

Daps

The big problem in Philly is heroin. Philly is one of americas biggest heroin ports so we have some of the purest shyt around. So of course we attract every scumbag junkie from the tri state and of course the money gets big enough to kill over. Kensington and somerset area might be the biggest drug market in America

Non-drug market parts of Philly arent bad. This is the decade of north philly's rebirth. Francisville, temple, south philly, southern part of kensington are all getting nicer everyday

As for the northeast... A lot of good parts but a lot of it is going downhill. Section 8 tenants are moving up there in big numbers. My dad's old neighborhood, Oxford circle, is basically the hood now.

What did he get locked up for? link?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah I love downtown Philly. The only problem is the condos for the most part stink to me with the views of nothing spectacular, not really as high as (NY, Chi), and the prices for some are rediculously high for those negatives I've mentioned. I still wouldn't want to be nowhere else. My friend lives in Old City near where they filmed the real world at and its real nice around there.

Yeah I mentioned the same thing about North and the NE. Some of my friends aren't hearing me though. I know exactly what you are saying about North cause when my grandparents moved to Philly they lived two blocks from Connie Mack and I've saw the pictures from then to now and it's like night and day. Hopefully it will get back but people need to start caring about where they live at instead of not giving a damn.

Daps
One of the saddest things about Philly is the people treat it like its a fukking trash dump.

I like travelling all over the country....Everywhere else is clean for the most part. Theres trash all over the streets in Philly