Laverne Cox Says STRAIGHT Men Who Won't Date TRANS Women Are Insecure! (Do You Agree?)

Do You Agree With Laverne Cox? (Straight Men Not Dating Trans Women Are Insecure)

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That agenda again :snoop:

November 2, 2017: Actress Laverne Cox is making news – for what many feel are controversial statements.

Laverne spoke with Attitude magazine, about meeting straight men on dating apps. She claims that often times, when they find out she’s TRANS – they don’t want to date her anymore.

Here’s what she said, about those men: “They’re insecure as fukk. . . . There’s nothing wrong with [dating Trans women]. Toxic masculinity is bullshyt.”

Do you agree?

Laverne Cox:Straight Men Who DON'T DATE T-Girls . . . Are 'INSECURE

BTW this is a low key jab at Black men you know that right?

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
This is why you have to separate transgendered people from lesbians, gays, and bisexuals. Trans are a different breed of people. They're the ones with the real mental illness.

Laverne Cox is just saying what a lot of transwomen think. They feel entitled to straight men for whatever reason. And then get mad when you decline. You can be as respectful as you possibly can but they'll still find a way to label you insecure, transphobic, etc etc. The shyt is laughable to me but when you have a mental illness, you tend to spew foolishness.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm "insecure" with a capital I, then.
Exactly. I'm an ally of the LGBT movement. However, I like cis gendered women. This is one of my grips with the movement. That we are now shaming guys who don't like trans women that way into liking them. I feel that in itself is wrong. I'm forthe rights of all, but right is right and this isn't right by any means.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
220px-RedmanIBDSingle.jpg