Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And if we gonna be real, Gelo is the best scorer out of all 3. Stronger than all 3. A 6’5 SF that can bech 315lbs and shoot isn’t a stretch at all in todays league

cleaner shot and more durable, and no one is just going to run over these dude because he’s not frail. But Lavar isn’t soft spoken or humble like Giannis, so Gelo is going to have to learn magic if he thinks the whole Ball family is getting signed off the strength of his brothers.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Melo is doing great and doesn’t need the added pressure of a older brother that isn’t as good as him on the team. Gelo should get a shot in the league but the hornets should steer clear:yeshrug:
I agree... put him on another team

but if y’all acting like this dude can’t do similar shyt that his brothers can do (play fast, soft hands, IQ, etc.) and he’s more fundamentally sound and a purer shooter... then yall crazy

nikkas said the same shyt about Melo too... don’t forget that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m not saying to put him on the team but I guarantee he’s better than a another 6’1 SG
i guarantee he's not better than monk :dahell: and shyt if this scared coach would play a center our wings wouldn't be spending half their minutes getting punched in the mouth by opposing bigs for half the game.

detroit is literally trying to lose games and they didn't want gelo. let that man do movies or something. he don't even like basketball

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I agree... put him on another team

but if y’all acting like this dude can’t do similar shyt that his brothers can do (play fast, soft hands, IQ, etc.) and he’s more fundamentally sound and a purer shooter... then yall crazy

nikkas said the same shyt about Melo too... don’t forget that
I can’t speak for others but I always thought melo would be the best brother. I always thought he would be legit superstar:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i guarantee he's not better than monk :dahell: and shyt if this scared coach would play a center our wings wouldn't be spending half their minutes getting punched in the mouth by opposing bigs for half the game.

detroit is literally trying to lose games and they didn't want gelo. let that man do movies or something. he don't even like basketball
I wasn’t talking about Monk:mjlol:

and I still will bet money he is tho:sas1:

And you know how the g-league game go. Gelo, if he decides to stick with it, will be somewhere eventually.

I was looking at PJ Browns story too... how he went overseas for years before coming back into the league and now a solid role player and was a key player just a few years ago (dude is 35 now)...

You telling me Gelo can’t be that type of guy in todays league:jbhmm:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I can’t speak for others but I always thought melo would be the best brother. I always thought he would be legit superstar:yeshrug:
I knew he would be the ALL AROUND better brother.. he was the best of what both do well (Zo with the playmaking, Gelo with the scoring)...

Plus he had the best handle out of all 3. His thing was maturity, effort, etc. now that he is mature and gives maximum effort, dude is a star in the making

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Melos getting better each day, you know he’s special when he’s putting up numbers and highlights each day. I need to grab his rookie card :wow: