Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LaMelo you gotta love this kid

Got like 3-4 easy buckets down low just off hustle and an innate ability of knowing where to be you really don’t see guys get those types of scores

Seeing Melo the youngest brother be a beast like that is giving me CJ Paul and Chris Paul vibes.

I remember CJ and I thought he was a beast and he was the one that wanna gonna do some damage coming out of high school (whether college or further). But then Chris came and just shattered ALL expectations

Daps
Seeing Melo the youngest brother be a beast like that is giving me CJ Paul and Chris Paul vibes.

I remember CJ and I thought he was a beast and he was the one that wanna gonna do some damage coming out of high school (whether college or further). But then Chris came and just shattered ALL expectations

Chris paul brother was good bryan?

Never heard of him

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Chris paul brother was dood bryan?

Never heard of him

CJ was pretty cold.... like me and him were almost teammates in HS (but that’s a long complex story for another day)

When I went to A&T, I used to come back to see the games and he was one of the guys I’d go back to see play and support

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Melo reminds of a taller Steve Nash built to hit three pointers.

Game is natural for him

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Melo reminds of a taller Steve Nash built to hit three pointers.

Game is natural for him
He’s like a taller Nash just not as polished but a hustler... like he’s a ball hawk (like Zo when he plays aggressive)..

Hes always around the ball in some way... crashes the glass, pushes the offense, breaks down the defense, he doesn’t settle for 3’s as much as you think... dude is literally unpredictable.

When you think he gonna pull, he’ll fake, drive to the paint, pass or toss up a floater or an alley oop... you really don’t know what he’s gonna do, which makes it entertaining af and hard to guard.

Gordon says he’s like Luka because he’s unpredictable. But he pushes the break a lot more than anyone ive seen so far... thats how Zo should play too.

Once he put on about 15lbs, gets about 6’8-9, and gets more comfortable, dude is gonna be a problem. And he’s unselfish af

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By the way... a lot of us BBB stans said this. When people were saying it was a negative he went overseas instead of college, saying that “lavar ruined his life” and “he will never make it to the league”, us that new bball could see this dude was on another level.... just needed to take it serious..

he did. Went overseas at 18 and became rookie of the year... went to Spire and REALLY developed. Went 3rd and is most likely going to be ROY... with more room to grow. Charlotte got a good one

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He’s like a taller Nash just not as polished but a hustler... like he’s a ball hawk (like Zo when he plays aggressive)..

Hes always around the ball in some way... crashes the glass, pushes the offense, breaks down the defense, he doesn’t settle for 3’s as much as you think... dude is literally unpredictable.

When you think he gonna pull, he’ll fake, drive to the paint, pass or toss up a floater or an alley oop... you really don’t know what he’s gonna do, which makes it entertaining af and hard to guard.

Gordon says he’s like Luka because he’s unpredictable. But he pushes the break a lot more than anyone ive seen so far... thats how Zo should play too.

Once he put on about 15lbs, gets about 6’8-9, and gets more comfortable, dude is gonna be a problem. And he’s unselfish af

He could end up looking something similar to this with more range

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He could end up looking something similar to this with more range

I won’t say all that BUT you can see the similarities.. you can see Magic pushing the ball damn near everytime he gets it.

Super unselfish, got eyes in the back of his head, tall, not the fastest but pushes the pace. If Charlotte plays it’s cards right, keep PJ, Gordon, Bridges, rozier, maybe even Biz and build around him with a fast pace team thats also intelligent in the half court, they will be entertaining for years to come

To compete for a ring, they would need a big thats an offensive force (runs the floor, rebounds, can hit a midrange occasionally) and solid defensively. Put him with a polished Melo in like 2 years and yall on to something.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Sign Gelo
tenor.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
On some real shyt, they need to sign Gelo and put him on the G-league for a lil bit before putting him on roster

Couldnt be worse than 6’1 shooting guard Graham

that cock block :dame: is real breh

cats wanna play the “fukk Lavar” shyt with Gelo and act like he’s Adam Morrison but then wanna (reluctantly) suck Melo off because he’s cooking right now (and will be for a long time).

give the breh a legit shot and see what he can do. These teams are bullshytting

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that cock block :dame: is real breh

cats wanna play the “fukk Lavar” shyt with Gelo and act like he’s Adam Morrison but then wanna (reluctantly) suck Melo off because he’s cooking right now (and will be for a long time).

give the breh a legit shot and see what he can do. These teams are bullshytting
And if we gonna be real, Gelo is the best scorer out of all 3. Stronger than all 3. A 6’5 SF that can bech 315lbs and shoot isn’t a stretch at all in todays league

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
On some real shyt, they need to sign Gelo and put him on the G-league for a lil bit before putting him on roster

Couldnt be worse than 6’1 shooting guard Graham
Melo is doing great and doesn’t need the added pressure of a older brother that isn’t as good as him on the team. Gelo should get a shot in the league but the hornets should steer clear:yeshrug: