Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
fukk outta here :mjlol:when lamelo got steamrolled in his first game hayward was the first dude to prop him up on the team

if anyone freezes him out, its devonte
First game? Okay. He’s vastly improved since. And I never said he freezes him out, you did. I said he SEEMS reluctant to pass to him, never said he didn’t.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If they could rebound, or cut back on turnovers, or even guard Allen and prevent him from having a career night, they would be up pretty big right now.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If they could rebound, or cut back on turnovers, or even guard Allen and prevent him from having a career night, they would be up pretty big right now.
I doubt Memphis stays hot. Its Allen and Jones going off (even though we ain't guardin shyt) that did the damage. But we're gonna get mauled on the glass all night.
apparently 6 so far...

6 offensive rebounds
Yep.... and teams see PJ's energy and just get hyped knowing he ain't even gonna budge to check them. He's lucky he ain't been on a poster yet.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I doubt Memphis stays hot. Its Allen and Jones going off (even though we ain't guardin shyt) that did the damage. But we're gonna get mauled on the glass all night.

Yep.... and teams see PJ's energy and just get hyped knowing he ain't even gonna budge to check them. He's lucky he ain't been on a poster yet.
I mean, I can see Valanciunas is hard to move out the way but Cody could at least give a bit more effort into boxing out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean, I can see Valanciunas is hard to move out the way but Cody could at least give a bit more effort into boxing out
cody doing everything he can. at the end of the day val is a starter and a natural center who's averaged 15/10 in this league before and cody is just cody :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

:francis: