Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
there's very few players that can make their teammates look better than they really are. Melo is one of those dudes and u look at that cast, that's hard as hell to do.
If you noticed, everywhere he went he had a lob guy... someone you just throw it up to to go get it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
devonte post-game:

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis:

“MB x 2”

:francis:

OG Hornets fans yall need to come up with this one... even though us new guys like @Bryan Danielson told yall about Melo:lolbron:

man..... Melo gonna start leading the league in assist in the next year or 2 and after that he gonna be like Stockton or CP3 where he just holds that stat down for like a strong decade.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

First place in the Southeast Division :lupe:

Fun Fact: The Hornets have never won a division title in their 32-year history

Wow..... we getting close to the point the GM gonna need to start to change their plans a bit. I know the original idea was to find some players that can fit around Rozier and Hayward.

But eventually, they gonna have to find some players that will fit around Ball and build the team off him.

Get him some more shooters and Oop catchers that run the break.

If he had like a prime Richard Jefferson and KMart. Hornets could make the Eastern Conference Championship game.

Give them a solid bench with defenders.... they probably going to the finals

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wow..... we getting close to the point the GM gonna need to start to change their plans a bit. I know the original idea was to find some players that can fit around Rozier and Hayward.

But eventually, they gonna have to find some players that will fit around Ball and build the team off him.

Get him some more shooters and Oop catchers that run the break.

If he had like a prime Richard Jefferson and KMart. Hornets could make the Eastern Conference Championship game.

Give them a solid bench with defenders.... they probably going to the finals
Rozier and Hayward are players Ball needs though... he’s always had players similar.

At Spire... it was Rocket Watts that kinda played like a hybrid Hayward/Rozier... calm with the ball in their hands, high IQ, and a scorer naturally.

But I agree, he needs some runners and finishers eventually. They got a young team, Miles is solid for Lamelo, PJ aight, Biyombo is aight, but he needs a tall big that can defend, run, and jump/catch. Zeller and Biyombo aight but i dont know... they might need to draft.

Monk is proving to be a solid shooter... they just need a tall big thats better than biyombo and maybe another deadeye.

They got a young 7-footer on the team already but they might need like a Jackson Hayes or that nikka in Sac that wants out.