Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'll admit, preseason had me gassed up :beli:

Just like how his brother fooled me with his summer league performances

But yeah, the boy just needs some time :ehh:

With the way our frontline looks, I see why Mitch wanted Wiseman badly
That shyt is why I wasn't trying to hear these LaMelo fantasies all off-season. We got guards. shyt, we got guards that don't even play (and can't stop drinking lean).

We needed Wiseman bad. shyt, we'd have been good with Deni or OO too.

Not gonna give the kid shyt for too much tonight because he ain't the only who played bad. PJ Washington looking he got his soul snatched out. Miles thinks running around for lobs gonna make everyone forget he bricked every jumpshot he took and defensive assignment he missed. Sexton and Cleveland just play hard as fukk :mjlol: whole team was getting punched in the mouth.

shyt - Hayward was the guy who had to lay someone out :dead:

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
That shyt is why I wasn't trying to hear these LaMelo fantasies all off-season. We got guards. shyt, we got guards that don't even play (and can't stop drinking lean).

We needed Wiseman bad. shyt, we'd have been good with Deni or OO too.

Not gonna give the kid shyt for too much tonight because he ain't the only who played bad. PJ Washington looking he got his soul snatched out. Miles thinks running around for lobs gonna make everyone forget he bricked every jumpshot he took and defensive assignment he missed. Sexton and Cleveland just play hard as fukk :mjlol: whole team was getting punched in the mouth.

shyt - Hayward was the guy who had to lay someone out :dead:
Hayward is our rim protector right now :mjlol:

We may have to do like Philly fans and petition PJ to get rid of that succubus girlfriend of his

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Only took one game for Big Baller to pop off :mjlol:

Lavar Ball says the Charlotte Hornets need to quit messing around and name his son Melo as the starting point guard ... telling TMZ Sports it's time to let the kid shine.

LaMelo was the 3rd overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft -- and has already flashed his immense potential during the pre-season.

But, when the season kicked off this week, Melo was #2 on the depth chart behind 25-year-old Devonte' Graham ... a 2nd round 2018 NBA Draft pick who was a star during his college days at Kansas.

We saw LaVar at a Big Baller Brand holiday charity event in L.A. on Wednesday before Melo's first NBA game as a pro and asked him about Charlotte's starting 5.

LaVar says bluntly that Melo deserves a starting role right now -- explaining, "If [Melo is] your marquee guy, what marquee guy don’t start?"

Melo had a rough first game -- missing all 5 of his shots in 16 minutes on the floor ... but it's obvious he can play. Even Shaq vouched for him this week.

LaVar Ball to Charlotte Hornets, LaMelo Ball Should Be Starting Right Now!