Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
it’s time to start this breh and stop bullshytting.

dude yanking down rebounds like crazy and was 3 dimes from another triple dub. Shooting was off but it’s not like he faded away and lost confidence.

He's the people's champ and got the glow. Seems like he got the city behind him. Happy for him to be putting in work like this. I got my phone sending me alerts on him and the squad. I don't do second team shyt so I'm a Pistons fan but y'all are a good watch.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

full

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is huge, HUGE for the Hornets franchise. Melo will be starting and the face of the squad by next year and Hayward is playing rejuvenated to the level he was in Utah, which lends credibility to the stories that said he was uncomfortable with his role in Boston's system...

Really good chance to make the postseason this year and the future looks outstanding...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It may be time to have a discussion about yall division and what are yall thoughts of them actually winning it this year?

Orl
Charl
Atl
Mia
Wash

Who do yall think is yall biggest threat/obstacle?
Is Orl really good?
Will Mia be back?
Can yall continue to own Atl?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is huge, HUGE for the Hornets franchise. Melo will be starting and the face of the squad by next year and Hayward is playing rejuvenated to the level he was in Utah, which lends credibility to the stories that said he was uncomfortable with his role in Boston's system...

Really good chance to make the postseason this year and the future looks outstanding...

What you think about the division though?

Cuz I can actually see great things with the combination of this team gelling and playing better + the fact that the SouthEast aint really that skrong or got like any MONSTER teams.

I feel like for the first time in years they have a legit chance as winning the division

Thoughts