Lauren Sanchez wears huge, heart shaped diamond ring amid Jeff Bezos romance

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine being the richest man on Earth and trying to have only one woman. The fucc?

morris

Superstar
Daps
she must've done something to him his wife never did

she's super wack

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Maybe...

But with a young thang he would have got hella hate and comments i.e. pedo etc... Not to mention the hate the girl would get i.e. gold digger etc... Its ok when your just some rich nikka but when your the richest nikka in the world its embarrassing and damaging to your brand.

and why would he want someone to help give him more lol he has everything!

A plain jane ugly type chic that he likes is probably the best thing for him :ehh: a couple of brehs call her ugly and clown on her for a few weeks then we all forget and he keeps it moving.

Maybe, the rich deal with a different set of rules and it’s want to when it comes to persecution, he can do whatever he wants, but his money will turn every girl to a gold digger, because when you become used to a lifestyle i promise you won’t go back

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is he's already done that. Imean dude literally has done everything except travel to space and he about to do that Ina few weeks.

These over wealthy ppl sometimes just want normalcy...normal chick...

fukk that. Nothing about Bezos and his life is “normal” you just said he going to space in the next few weeks as a civilian :mjlol:

He already been married and divorced. He just gonna give this one 10-20 billion in the next subsequent divorce :francis:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I definitely understand Bezos' moves.

He SHOULD NOT get married but dude probably has the best lawyers and will find a way to get married in Texas....or some place more favorable to men during divorce.

Second thing - smashing young broads is a big mistake. Raw or with a condom...the youngins are fertile and if he knocks up some 22-year old insta-heaux

18 years
18 years
:yeshrug:

It would be tempting to knock down some young meat but young heauxs love clout. They would give up $300 million in hush money just to go on TikTok, IG etc., and discuss Bezos' pipe game :dame: or show some unflattering (or flattering :dame: video of him).

Older broad won't say shyt and some hush money will keep her quiet. He's too rich and powerful to entertain irresponsible heauxs.

Having said that......she :ehh: but he can do better. Not sure she's that much better than McKenzie. Ol Kenzie was natural...put some titties on her and let her hit the squat rack :ehh:
A vasectomy will help that problem