Lauren Sanchez wears huge, heart shaped diamond ring amid Jeff Bezos romance

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
After the divorce, Amazon would have acquired a big law firm like it did Whole Foods and MGM
Just for the non disclosures I'd need :mjlit:
Ain't no way I'm hopping from one wife to another slightly better one at that level and stage of life

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
After the divorce, Amazon would have acquired a big law firm like it did Whole Foods and MGM
Just for the non disclosures I'd need :mjlit:
Ain't no way I'm hopping from one wife to another slightly better one at that level and stage of life

the wife/main chick is a stability thing more than anything

Daps
I definitely understand Bezos' moves.

He SHOULD NOT get married but dude probably has the best lawyers and will find a way to get married in Texas....or some place more favorable to men during divorce.

Second thing - smashing young broads is a big mistake. Raw or with a condom...the youngins are fertile and if he knocks up some 22-year old insta-heaux

18 years
18 years
:yeshrug:

It would be tempting to knock down some young meat but young heauxs love clout. They would give up $300 million in hush money just to go on TikTok, IG etc., and discuss Bezos' pipe game :dame: or show some unflattering (or flattering :dame: video of him).

Older broad won't say shyt and some hush money will keep her quiet. He's too rich and powerful to entertain irresponsible heauxs.

Having said that......she :ehh: but he can do better. Not sure she's that much better than McKenzie. Ol Kenzie was natural...put some titties on her and let her hit the squat rack :ehh:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Hasn’t she been passed around for decades ?
No. in her early 30s she had a ltr and kid with the footballer. Mid 30s to late 40s she was married to some other rich guy and has 2 kids with him. Late 40s-50s she turned out Jeff.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
with his money, and just getting out a divorce, you either get you some young thang, or a broad that helps you get more, or brings something new
Maybe...

But with a young thang he would have got hella hate and comments i.e. pedo etc... Not to mention the hate the girl would get i.e. gold digger etc... Its ok when your just some rich nikka but when your the richest nikka in the world its embarrassing and damaging to your brand.

and why would he want someone to help give him more lol he has everything!

A plain jane ugly type chic that he likes is probably the best thing for him :ehh: a couple of brehs call her ugly and clown on her for a few weeks then we all forget and he keeps it moving.