Late Pass: Marvel's Spiderman

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Playing this on my 4K projector and PS4 Pro and this game is fukking epic. Admittedly i don't play my PS4 much as i've been in gaming heaven between my Xbox and my Switch. But this game is fukking fire!

The swinging is so fukking epic, and the fighting is a bit easy, but still very entertaining. I wouldn't normally soil my entertainment center with the Playstation, but this game is fukking exceptional.

All you guys should take a break from the LGBT shooter and play this classic, courtesy of Incomniac

marvels-spider-man-ps4-playstation-4-1.original.jpg

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing this on my 4K projector and PS4 Pro and this game is fukking epic. Admittedly i don't play my PS4 much as i've been in gaming heaven between my Xbox and my Switch. But this game is fukking fire!

The swinging is so fukking epic, and the fighting is a bit easy, but still very entertaining. I wouldn't normally soil my entertainment center with the Playstation, but this game is fukking exceptional.

All you guys should take a break from the LGBT shooter and play this classic, courtesy of Incomniac

marvels-spider-man-ps4-playstation-4-1.original.jpg
Only issue I had was when you control MJ and Miles. If you haven’t got that far I won’t spoil it:francis:

But yeah it’s a dope game, I really hope Sony upgrades their exclusives when the Ps5 drops

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
hey guys stop playing the hottest game of the year that’s not even 2 weeks old yet and come play a 2 year old game w/ me
I didn't tell you to play shyt with me loser. Plus its a one player game.

Go play your LGBT shooter and leave me be. Dont forget to access the double dildo fukk minigame once you beat the final boss you cocksucker