Late pass: I just played Undertale and...wow brehs.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Wow :wow:

This is one of the games that really does live up to all the love and hype it got online :wow:

The writing, the choices, the story. Everything

Just...wow :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and THIS is why I loooooooove game pass

your excitement about the game has me willing to check it out but not for $15 but I see it’s available on game pass :yes:

y’all been dropping some good recommendations lately…I’m juggling between scarlet nexus, half life 2, ME1 replay and I guess this lol

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

your excitement about the game has me willing to check it out but not for $15 but I see it’s available on game pass :yes:

y’all been dropping some good recommendations lately…I’m juggling between scarlet nexus, half life 2, ME1 replay and I guess this lol
its super short for an rpg only a few hours I think about 5 hours depending on what type of run you do.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

knockout city is good, undermine is dope, the touryst, I'll put a list together later...