Last time you were on sohh...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk that.

Just cause you found a new board dont mean you quit the old ones as long as they remain relevant to some degree. What goes up must come down.

While on sohh Ive posted and watched the rise and fall of dareggaescene forums, caribbeanTrends forum, passat world, vw vortex, basketballForums forum and so on. i still pop in on some of them and hang out with the crews from there in real life sometimes but my main board is still Sohh

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk that.

Just cause you found a new board dont mean you quit the old ones as long as they remain relevant to some degree. What goes up must come down.

While on sohh Ive posted and watched the rise and fall of dareggaescene forums, caribbeanTrends forum, passat world, vw vortex, basketballForums forum and so on. i still pop in on some of them and hang out with the crews from there in real life sometimes but my main board is still Sohh

you cant even embed in there......joint is :flabbynsick:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I looked yesterday and that place is just dead.

sent from my phone nikka....

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
you cant even embed in there......joint is :flabbynsick:

You could embed on AHH and SOHH was still better.

Embedding tends to lead to abuse of the feature by posters which then makes the discussion wack because everyone just embeds sh!t rather than discuss the topic.

It's like comparing a book or novel to a comic book. The Comic book grabs your attention with pretty pictures but the story line/content end up not being as interesting or well developped as the book's that all written in text

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Embedding tends to lead to abuse of the feature by posters which then makes the discussion wack because everyone just embeds sh!t rather than discuss the topic.

It's like comparing a book or novel to a comic book. The Comic book grabs your attention with pretty pictures but the story line/content end up not being as interesting or well developped as the book's that all written in text

:laff:...you aint kickin knowledge bruh

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

That and crazy signatures, that's why I have them turned off.