Last time went to strip club, a stripper told me i could be a stripper.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
usually when i go to the strip club. i get at least one stripper feeling me up on some "oh you must play sports" "i can tell you lift", i just shrug it off and take the ego boost. but, last time as i was tricking $75 on a lap dance:snoop:. shorty was like "dont trip its only money YOLO youll make it back yada yada" im like "yea thats easy for you to say you can strip" then she was like "you can Too. black girls will pay top dollar for your body" she said that shyt as she was pulling on the neck of my calvin klein pima silk sweater. i just told short like "nah i could never strip im too shy" in reality i wanted to say i could never degrade myself, but shorty was cool and i aint wanna kill the mood. if you lift and have low self esteem i suggest you head to your nearest local strip club. them stripper hoes know how to boost up a nikka ego:jawalrus::smugdraper:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
SteveUrkel.jpg
stop it urkel

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
usually when i go to the strip club. i get at least one stripper feeling me up on some "oh you must play sports" "i can tell you lift", i just shrug it off and take the ego boost. but, last time as i was tricking $75 on a lap dance:snoop:. shorty was like "dont trip its only money YOLO youll make it back yada yada" im like "yea thats easy for you to say you can strip" then she was like "you can Too. black girls will pay top dollar for your body" she said that shyt as she was pulling on the neck of my calvin klein pima silk sweater. i just told short like "nah i could never strip im too shy" in reality i wanted to say i could never degrade myself, but shorty was cool and i aint wanna kill the mood. if you lift and have low self esteem i suggest you head to your nearest local strip club. them stripper hoes know how to boost up a nikka ego:jawalrus::smugdraper:

:dead:

Everyone of ur threads is a self ether

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
75 bones for a lap dance :snoop:

u mise well go find a crackhead and actually get some for like 50

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
75 bones for a lap dance :snoop:

u mise well go find a crackhead and actually get some for like 50

:snoop: it was 3 songs full nudity. shyt was nice but wasnt worth the money. ill take that L. shorty asked a nikka for hug when i was leaving the club and shyt. i think she was feeling my young nikka vibe/charisma/swag/aura

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: it was 3 songs full nudity. shyt was nice but wasnt worth the money. ill take that L. shorty asked a nikka for hug when i was leaving the club and shyt. i think she was feeling my young nikka vibe/charisma/swag/aura

:scusthov:

u probably got shyt streaks on ur shirt

:snoop:

she was feelin ur money and hoping u come back

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:scusthov:

u probably got shyt streaks on ur shirt

:snoop:

she was feelin ur money and hoping u come back

nah she could tell i was pissed about the act i just committed.

on a side note she had one the prettiest p*ssys ive ever seen:ohlawd:

and the only p*ssy ive ever seen in person that close to my face:snoop:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: take any compliment from a stripper with a grain of salt breh

i kno breh. its like ye said "And I’ll never let him ever hit a strip club
I learned the hard way, that ain’t the place to get love"

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Wait so you frequent strip clubs but wont loose your virginity to a regular girl on your campus :what:

I cant be the only one confused at this nikkas logic :wtf: