Last of us vs Beyond two souls, which one did you like better?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:rudy: last of us friend. Two different games but obviously that last being more of a hands on engaging experience is the better of the two.

2 Souls is like choose your own adventure, the game, which is good but the more interaction the better and the last of us has that, friend.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the last of us easily, shyt was dope all the way through

the first half of beyond 2 souls was amazing and woulda been in the running for game of the year if the entire game was like that

but when they started going into the Navajo demons, forced romance sequences, and all of that extra cia bullshyt the game got :snoop:

if it were in sequential order i'd say the game was at it's best from her as a child up to when she was like 19-20 :yeshrug: shyt went downhill from there

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the last of us easily, shyt was dope all the way through

the first half of beyond 2 souls was amazing and woulda been in the running for game of the year if the entire game was like that

but when they started going into the Navajo demons, forced romance sequences, and all of that extra cia bullshyt the game got :snoop:

if it were in sequential order i'd say the game was at it's best from her as a child up to when she was like 19-20 :yeshrug: shyt went downhill from there
The navajo part was great friend. :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
that shyt was extremely random friend :sitdown:

what purpose did it serve outside of giving jodie another love interest to choose from at the end of the game?
Um removing a demonic entity from their land and understanding the beyond world a little more, friend? :ld: I didnt know he was a love interest. He thought he was gonna get a kiss from my Jodie? :rudy: He got a hug and KIM. My Jodie isnt some floosy, friend. :sitdown:

You kissed that man...

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Um removing a demonic entity from their land and understanding the beyond world a little more, friend? :ld: I didnt know he was a love interest. He thought he was gonna get a kiss from my Jodie? :rudy: He got a hug and KIM. My Jodie isnt some floosy, friend. :sitdown:

You kissed that man...

Its so demonic, friends
. :sitdown:

:childplease: you know damn well i didn't even let my jodie touch a nikka during my playthrough, i threw all of them nikkas in the bushes and went back to Tuesday and her baby

how you feel about the hint at a sequel at the end tho? :patrice: i dont see it happening

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I have to get LOU. GTA V is what I have been playing
u lost :ld:

this is a horrible comparison by the way OP two completely different games....of course the game that gives u full control of a character is gonna be better :rudy:.....TLOU is GOAT tho especially this year, nuthin compared