Last night I met the homey's jump off

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Typical hoody chick. She was alriiiight but you know she's been ran through by the whole block. But she's cool. So I'm outside smoking a stogie and she asks me for a light. It's my homey's jump off so I know I'm not gonna try to spit game but I'm always a gentleman. She lights up her smoke and immediately starts spitting on the ground. I'm not talking about girly spits, no, I'm talking about man spits. You know the spit people shoot through the front of the teeth and it makes that weird sound? Those. Like 7 in a row and on the last one she hocked a loogie.

Disgusting shyt, brehs.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Typical hoody chick. She was alriiiight but you know she's been ran through by the whole block. But she's cool. So I'm outside smoking a stogie and she asks me for a light. It's my homey's jump off so I know I'm not gonna try to spit game but I'm always a gentleman. She lights up her smoke and immediately starts spitting on the ground. I'm not talking about girly spits, no, I'm talking about man spits. You know the spit people shoot through the front of the teeth and it makes that weird sound? Those. Like 7 in a row and on the last one she hocked a loogie.

Disgusting shyt, brehs.

Fascinating story, friend :lupe: