Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
New Fighting Game Is Basically An Indie Power Stone

mgsvnuvv4aljyvdzddp0.gif

I don't really like fighting games. But I've always had a soft spot for Capcom's Power Stone series, which broke free of the limitations of most other fighters and dropped you in a small 3D arena, meaning your combat felt more "real" than being trapped on a 2D plane. That series is long gone, but this new fighter sure ticks all its boxes.
Why is it gone, though?

The best 3D fighter, and by far the most realistic, imo:

It's called LASTFIGHT, and is based on the French comic book LASTMAN. In case you can't tell from the trailer below, their influence is clear, name-dropping both Power Stone and Smash Bros. in their announcement press. The game will feature a roster of 10 characters, with up to four able to fight at any one time.

LASTFIGHT is coming to both PC and consoles later this year.

http://kotaku.com/new-fighting-game-is-an-indie-power-stone-1688303443

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
We are living in :blessed: times

Got a good dbz game and a power stone spiritual successor in the same year :wow:

We need Gundam Extreme Vs. Boost to be ported for ps4 next to make the cipher complete :feedme:

Plz bamco :mjcry:

-DMP-

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how does this look like powerstone?

Where's the 4 players, the powerstones the crazy ass game play.

:camby: this bullshyt

*turns on powerstone 2 on the DC*

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Got a good dbz game and a power stone spiritual successor in the same year :wow:

We need Gundam Extreme Vs. Boost to be ported for ps4 next to make the cipher complete :feedme:

-DMP-

I meant to ask you how you are liking that DBZ game. I seen you playing it a few times. How do you feel about it overall so far. I'm thinking about getting it. I liked Burst Limit on the PS3. I play the naruto ultimate ninja storm games heavily and I love the combat.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I meant to ask you how you are liking that DBZ game. I seen you playing it a few times. How do you feel about it overall so far. I'm thinking about getting it. I liked Burst Limit on the PS3. I play the naruto ultimate ninja storm games heavily and I love the combat.

shyts fun man. its got that grindy, mmo feel to it. combined with customization and dbz flare. plus the fighting is solid and has some depth to it. People are calling it DB: Destiny lol

there are definitely things that can, and should be improved on but Xenoverse is a step in the right direction. Definite play for dbz fans. Id suggest the pc version if you can. supports 60+fps and 4k resolution.

Seems to be selling well on steam, read there was ~11k on the servers last night.

-DMP-

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gonna wait and see on this one. I remember before Anarchy Reigns dropped that it was getting some hype as a potential Power Stone successor because it was gonna be like a fighting game with 16 players at once...that was waaaay off.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

-DMP-

Xenoverse is asscheeks breh

But this right here? :salute: Been needing a online powerstone for years man!