Last Christmas - Classic Holiday Rom Com - Nov, 2019

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Last Christmas is an upcoming British-American romantic comedy film directed by Paul Feig and written by Bryony Kimmings and Emma Thompson, who co-wrote the story with her husband, Greg Wise. It stars Emilia Clarke, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh, and Thompson, and follows a depressed woman who works in a Christmas supplies store who keeps bumping into the same man.

The film is scheduled to be released on 8 November 2019 by Universal Pictures.

In September 2018, it was reported that Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding would star in a London-set romantic comedy taking place at Christmas. Paul Feig was announced to direct, with Emma Thompson co-writing the screenplay.[2] In October it was announced that Thompson would be starring and that the film would feature the music of singer George Michael, including "Last Christmas" and previously unreleased tracks.[3] In November 2018, Michelle Yeoh joined the cast of the film.[4] Theodore Shapiro will compose the film's score.[5]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm watching this cause it's on Prime.

Edit: 35 mins in and I'm bout to turn this off. It's not working out. The main character is putting me off. The actress is doing a fine job its just the character herself.

Last edited: