LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yeah because Ray talked shyt:what:

Melo didn’t say ANYTHING bad about Bron. Y’all dudes serious?:pachaha:
And all LeBron did was post a picture of him dunking on him. Didn't even SAY anything. Some benign ass shyt that y'all are crying about for...reasons, I guess?

DIdn't call LaMelo a scrub or anything, just nephew'd him and laughed.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
This sensitive ass nikka got the nerve to call Bron sensitive for some mid ass IG post yet neg me for pointing out well known facts about Kobe and Mike :dead::dead::dead:
That bytch has been on her period ever since Kobe passed. I simply posted a tweet that destroyed their "Kobe didnt care what people thought about him" narrative and look how they react. Tsk tsk.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
LeBron didn’t say anything bad about LaMelo in fact y’all the ones reading into his post gossiping like some hoes

This is the full post...

:why: Where did I say he did?? I’m talking about Kobe niqqa. Get off my line

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:why: Where did I say he did?? I’m talking about Kobe niqqa. Get off my line
But the argument you guys are making is your typical comic book fan with a hint of :dame: shyt about "KOBE WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO SOCIAL MEDIA, HE WOULD'VE KEPT IT ON THE COURT." When 1) we don't know what he would do considering he didn't start using social media until the end of what would end up being both his last full season and his last season as an elite player on a competitive team. And prior evidence of him speaking on conflicts with players to the media would indicate that yes, he probably wouldn't have been above a moderately petty social media post.

Elite athletes are petty and sensitive. Kobe was no exception. It's okay. I promise your childish superhero image of Kobe and MJ will be fine.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
And all LeBron did was post a picture of him dunking on him. Didn't even SAY anything. Some benign ass shyt that y'all are crying about for...reasons, I guess?

DIdn't call LaMelo a scrub or anything, just nephew'd him and laughed.
Breh stop saying YALL, I said nothing bad about Lebron . Check my posts, y’all dudes are dizzy.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This sensitive ass nikka got the nerve to call Bron sensitive for some mid ass IG post yet neg me for pointing out well known facts about Kobe and Mike :dead::dead::dead:

promote the false rape accusation of a dead black man by a racist cac bytch cuz Lamelo doesn't look up to Bron brehs :mjlol:

"well known facts"

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That bytch has been on her period ever since Kobe passed. I simply posted a tweet that destroyed their "Kobe didnt care what people thought about him" narrative and look how they react. Tsk tsk.

you're dapping up posts calling Kobe a rapist and you been clowning since the day Kobe passed.....kill yourself fakkit

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kobe snitched on shaq when he raped that cac in Colorado and mj been a hoe word to the Bad Boys :umad:
See what I mean

Insecurities and hoe-like tendencies from the LeGBT.

Spoke the truth about a nikka that doesn’t even know they exist but they go crying about a rape case where a dead man was aquitted and Shaq (who also had hoe-like tendencies) eventually realized he was wrong
Mfs weird

Imagine giving a fukk what a nikka post on his social media

U fake macho man nikkas need to stop living vicariously through athletes

Yet yall clowns made a whole thread specifically caring what this nikka posted on social media.

I wouldn’t have even known this nikka did this if you nikkas didn’t make the thread on some “:krs::ooh:“ shyt...

the LeGBT yall:mjlol:

Imagine being this gay for another man that you run to defend him for ANYTHING slightly negative towards him. I could give another nikka props over him and your vagina gets salty :mjlol:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
See what I mean

Insecurities and hoe-like tendencies from the LeGBT.

Spoke the truth about a nikka that doesn’t even know they exist but they go crying about a rape case where a dead man was aquitted and Shaq (who also had hoe-like tendencies) eventually realized he was wrong

Yet yall clowns made a whole thread specifically caring what this nikka posted on social media.

I wouldn’t have even known this nikka did this if you nikkas didn’t make the thread on some “:krs::ooh:“ shyt...

the LeGBT yall:mjlol:

Imagine being this gay for another man that you run to defend him for ANYTHING slightly negative towards him. I could give another nikka props over him and your vagina gets salty :mjlol:

them brehs are getting more and more pathetic every day.....just yesterday a nikka cried about Kobe's memorial sticky staying up longer than Bron's injury thread :dead: