LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No one is mad. Lebron is just an insecure cornball just like his stains. And y’all in here proving our point :mjlol:
This

Its like, I felt like even Lebron could be in the LeGBT with how sensitive and insecure he was about what a 19y/o kid said

His stains get just as sensitive/insecure when you say anything bad about him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
we're not talking about life though, we're talking about basketball. and really, what has lavar ball achieved? his sons had the talent. was he some successful businessman or something before they got famous?
We? But that’s what HE was talking about. Reread the quote, it asked about a ROLE model.

It was my pops," Ball said when asked if he had a role model the way his brother looked up to James. "So, I was big on family and stuff like that. Not really with the basketball."

What Lavar achieved doesn’t matter in anyone’s eyes, because HIS son chose HIM as a role model. What’s wrong with that? You made this about you and everyone else’s feelings when the questions were directed to him about his role model.

Disagree with a kid who put his own dad over a basketball player as a role model brehs.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lame... You know lamelo's comments got Bron in his feelings :russell:
:mjlit: Would have been in his feelings too.

:childplease: would have been in feelings like that. Like who is this punk attempting to legislate my legacy in the public eye with all the attention on him.

Superstar players are petty like that. Vary degrees though

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

:childplease: would have been in feelings like that. Like who is this punk attempting to legislate my legacy in the public eye with all the attention on him.

Breh, Kobe wouldn’t have posted on social media about some 19 year old kid who didn’t look up to him. Stop:childplease:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

MJ wouldn’t have gave a fukk. He would be more happy about beating his ass on the court not hugging him then posting passive aggressive shyt on the internet

Yall got to realize there’s a reason people don’t like lebron and it’s usually because of hoe-like tendencies we wouldn’t see people like Kobe, MJ, etc., show on and off court.

And it’s the media and stans that act like Lebron is so special to meet with and expected to be worshipped by his peers when he’s not even close to that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
blogger-image-807557371.jpg

Bill Russell is a legend who accomplished everything there is to accomplish in bball and he's still getting mad sensitive about anything younger players or even random social media users say 50 years after his last title. He's bringing himself into conversations that he wasn't even named in. The narrative that old-school players ain't sensitive about their image is just dumb. Even by their own admission guys like Wilt, Magic, Bird, MJ, etc. cared a lot about what others thought of them.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
blogger-image-807557371.jpg

Bill Russell is a legend who accomplished everything there is to accomplish in bball and he's still getting mad sensitive about anything younger players or even random social media users say 50 years after his last title. He's bringing himself into conversations that he wasn't even named in. The narrative that old-school players ain't sensitive about their image is just dumb. Even by their own admission guys like Wilt, Magic, Bird, MJ, etc. cared a lot about what others thought of them.

This guy again:mjlol:

I am sure even lebron is sick of you