LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the context of that LaMelo comment?
When Rookie of the Year front-runner LaMelo Ball takes the court against LeBron James for the first time in his young career later this week, he says he doesn't expect to feel any added excitement competing against the 18-year veteran.

"I mean, nah," Ball, 19, told reporters on a videoconference Tuesday ahead of the Charlotte Hornets' game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. "I grew up a little different. Not really on basketball like that. So, not really."

"I go to every game with the same approach -- going in to try to get a win," he said.

While his older brother, New Orleans Pelicanspoint guard Lonzo Ball, modeled his game after James, looking up to the four-time MVP in his Biddy Ball days before eventually teaming up with him on the 2018-19 Lakers, the younger Ball said his basketball idol was his dad, LaVar.

"It was my pops," Ball said when asked if he had a role model the way his brother looked up to James. "So, I was big on family and stuff like that. Not really with the basketball."

LaMelo: 'Not really' excited about facing LeBron

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Not a scrub in life.
we're not talking about life though, we're talking about basketball. and really, what has lavar ball achieved? his sons had the talent. was he some successful businessman or something before they got famous?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
we're not talking about life though, we're talking about basketball. and really, what has lavar ball achieved? his sons had the talent. was he some successful businessman or something before they got famous?

They werent struggling for money before the nba, the bbb brand idea was genius too bad lonzo flopped.....

Like they were good before the nba fame so clearly he did something...besides looking to ur pops should be a man's only hero/ role model