LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
fr. the "LeGBT" witch-hunt is just that, a delusional witch-hunt against a perceived threat that doesnt exist to the level they hype it at on this board. They tried it with the "But but the Legbt and media are forcing Bron as MVP!!" talk but you could make a case that Bron was Mvp given the Lakers were consistently hanging at top 3 with no AD.

There has been a very noticeable decline in Bron vs. Kobe threads after both Kobes passing and the Lakers winning the '20 Chip.

(Not to mention this has been first year ive posted on the Coli where young squads like the Hornets, Suns, Bulls, Knicks, 76ers, Pistons are getitng a fair amount of attention on the Board. Thats not even going into the fukkery with Brooklyn, Warriors, the Clips, Celtics and the Bucks, gotta say the NBA discouse has been pretty decent on here this year :ehh:).

Honestly, The worst part about it is that they are unknowlingly robbing themselves of the ability to appreciate Brons time as a player. Lord knows that i didnt appreciate Kobe fully because of the dumb ass stan wars.

to @10bandz credit i do see him posting in the game day threads and praising Bron leading the lakers. :yeshrug:

cant really speak for the others. Though ive never seen @O.T.I.S. or @CHICAGO say anything remotely good about Lebron :lolbron:. Some beef is everlasting i guess :hubie:
I mostly talk college football and post on occasion in the Heat season thread. I barely post about NBA on here, yet somehow I get lumped in with LGBTQ or whatever the fukk corny shyt they keep posting lol. Whatever floats their miserable boats, I guess.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I mostly talk college football and post on occasion in the Heat season thread. I barely post about NBA on here, yet somehow I get lumped in with LGBTQ or whatever the fukk corny shyt they keep posting lol. Whatever floats their miserable boats, I guess.
:mjtf:You get lumped in because you have 38 posts on here defending Lebron.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh please. If it was revealed Lebron furiously texted Chuck in private you'd say he's a coward who should've confronted him publicly. The schtick is very transparent.

These dudes just playing holier than thou and on they high horse. If Lebron had a sexual assault charge and was snitching in the interrogation room on his teammate. These dudes would bring that up every chance they got. Same they call him fatherless, Delonte West fukked his momma, 3-6 mafia, he melted down in the finals, Lebron support communism because he ain’t say shyt about China. I guarantee you if Lebron had the same rap sheet as Kobe they would be on here calling him LeRapist and LeSnitch.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
These dudes just playing holier than thou and on they high horse. If Lebron had a sexual assault charge and was snitching in the interrogation room on his teammate. These dudes would bring that up every chance they got. Same they call him fatherless, Delonte West fukked his momma, 3-6 mafia, he melted down in the finals, Lebron support communism because he ain’t say shyt about China. I guarantee you if Lebron had the same rap sheet as Kobe they would be on here calling him LeRapist and LeSnitch.
Imagine the fits that would be thrown if Lebron randomly roasted Ira Newble and Sasha Pavlovic 10+ years after he played with them and went on and on about how he was stuck playing with them and how trash they were. It's all fun and games when Jordan roasts Stacey King and Kobe roasts Kwame and Smush tho.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fr. the "LeGBT" witch-hunt is just that, a delusional witch-hunt against a perceived threat that doesnt exist to the level they hype it at on this board. They tried it with the "But but the Legbt and media are forcing Bron as MVP!!" talk but you could make a case that Bron was Mvp given the Lakers were consistently hanging at top 3 with no AD.

There has been a very noticeable decline in Bron vs. Kobe threads after both Kobes passing and the Lakers winning the '20 Chip.

(Not to mention this has been first year ive posted on the Coli where young squads like the Hornets, Suns, Bulls, Knicks, 76ers, Pistons are getitng a fair amount of attention on the Board. Thats not even going into the fukkery with Brooklyn, Warriors, the Clips, Celtics and the Bucks, gotta say the NBA discouse has been pretty decent on here this year :ehh:).

Honestly, The worst part about it is that they are unknowlingly robbing themselves of the ability to appreciate Brons time as a player. Lord knows that i didnt appreciate Kobe fully because of the dumb ass stan wars.

to @10bandz credit i do see him posting in the game day threads and praising Bron leading the lakers. :yeshrug:

cant really speak for the others. Though ive never seen @O.T.I.S. or @CHICAGO say anything remotely good about Lebron :lolbron:. Some beef is everlasting i guess :hubie:
I literally said in the same game that he looked great for his age and hit some nice shots... and he did.. and that he even perfected the fadeaway in the post

but the LeGBT wouldn’t notice it anyway just because, like LaMelo, I don’t look up to dude to be no father figure and I will still criticize him

And I have even barely talked about dude since Kobe died really. But because I don’t dikkride him like you guys think we should, i guess I never said nothing good

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
See what I mean

Insecurities and hoe-like tendencies from the LeGBT.

Spoke the truth about a nikka that doesn’t even know they exist but they go crying about a rape case where a dead man was aquitted and Shaq (who also had hoe-like tendencies) eventually realized he was wrong

Yet yall clowns made a whole thread specifically caring what this nikka posted on social media.

I wouldn’t have even known this nikka did this if you nikkas didn’t make the thread on some “:krs::ooh:“ shyt...

the LeGBT yall:mjlol:

Imagine being this gay for another man that you run to defend him for ANYTHING slightly negative towards him. I could give another nikka props over him and your vagina gets salty :mjlol:
@JordanWearinThe45 isnt a Bron Stan so what you talking about Otis?
Otis2.png