LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Calling a black man that is clearly innocent a rapist ain't talking shyt. If you were black you would be sensitive to this. Our ancestors used to get hanged for these type of accusations.
Kobe got heckled by fans on the road calling him a rapist and it didn't bother him, so I don't see why should it bother his groupies. Yall should do like him and get that Mamba Mentality and block it out.

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
First @madness was all ":whoa: i never called Kobe a rapist ever. and i didnt dap the *actual* post calling him a rapist, just the ones cosigning it"

now it's ":obama:yeah i called Kobe a rapist a bunch of times, but it's all good cuz he was alive and thats what sports fan do, they call black men rapists over racist cac bytches"

throughly expose yourselves brehs :dead:
Yeah I had to go back and search, I did call him a rapist a few times. Oops!

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
instead of laughing at Bron being petty (and there is NO star athlete, living or dead, who wasnt a petty bytch)

You nikkas turned it into yet another stan war.

Bottom line: Bron stans shouldnt use that post as some means to shyt on lamelo

and Kobe Stans shouldnt be so deranged and want to tear down Bron for every small display you dont like.

for kobe stans, It makes even less as Bron IS PLAYING FOR THE LAKERS, loved kobe, and won them a title...:hhh: how some of yall still carry on with hating him and "his fanbase" is sad as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe got heckled by fans on the road calling him a rapist and it didn't bother him, so I don't see why should it bother his groupies. Yall should do like him and get that Mamba Mentality and block it out.

You're either an expert troll or retarded. I'm done arguing with such illogical counter-arguments.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
instead of laughing at Bron being petty (and there is NO star athlete, living or dead, who wasnt a petty bytch)

You nikkas turned it into yet another stan war.

Bottom line: Bron stans shouldnt use that post as some means to shyt on lamelo

and Kobe Stans shouldnt be so deranged and want to tear down Bron for every small display you dont like.

for kobe stans, It makes even less as Bron IS PLAYING FOR THE LAKERS, loved kobe, and won them a title...:hhh: how some of yall still carry on with hating him and "his fanbase" is sad as fukk.

ignore the fact LeGBT up in here calling Kobe a rapist and make it all about kobe stans brehs

LeGBT y'alllll :dead:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
ignore the fact LeGBT up in here calling Kobe a rapist brehs

LeGBT y'alllll :dead:

And there were just as many posts in here trying to slander Lebrons character as well.

literally, 3 posts in, @Gangstar8 called lebron a clown and 35 people dapped in and essentially got this dumbass argument started.

Didnt exactly see Lakers faithful swoop in and de-escalate that.

In fact you yourself dapped a post implying it was "lame" lebron took it personal.

My thing is: just say you dont like Lebron and/or dont like that some fans consider him better than Kobe.

A few of you, like @O.T.I.S. and yourslef try to act like youre defending the honor of Kobes legacy or some shyt from the plight of Bron stans. Yall act like the slandering of Kobes character along with a dedicated decade plus propaganda campaign is the reason why people think Lebron is better.

Naw bro, I think most people who think Bron is better just think he's an overall better player :yeshrug:.

Honestly I dont give a fck if you think Kobes better.

my thing is im tired of folks poisoning the discourse simply because they dont like lebron then when either called out on it or WHEN the debate gets equally toxic toward Kobe, yall hide your hands and act like the whole thing was started by Lebron fans.

its disingenuous and quite frankly bytch made.

Ill be the first to say: I was not a fan of Kobes game and have never liked his fanbase.

so you know what i do?

Show respect to his game, mourn his passing and Avoid critical discourse about him because i cannot be fully objective about him.

yall should do the same with Bron.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And there were just as many posts in here trying to slander Lebrons character as well.

literally, 3 posts in, @Gangstar8 called lebron a clown and 35 people dapped in and essentially got this dumbass argument started.

Didnt exactly Lakers faithful swoop in and de-escalate that.

calling someone a clown :hula: calling a dead black man a rapist cuz of a proven false allegation from a racist white bytch

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

Didnt exactly see Lakers faithful swoop in and de-escalate that.

In fact you yourself dapped a post implying it was "lame" lebron took it personal.

My thing is: just say you dont like Lebron and/or dont like that some fans consider him better than Kobe.

A few of you, like @O.T.I.S. and yourslef try to act like youre defending the honor of Kobes legacy or some shyt from the plight of Bron stans. Yall act like the slandering of Kobes character along with a dedicated decade plus propaganda campaign is the reason why people think Lebron is better.

Naw bro, I think most people who think Bron is better just think he's an overall better player :yeshrug:.

Honestly I dont give a fck if you think Kobes better.

my thing is im tired of folks poisoning the discourse simply because they dont like lebron then when either called out on it or WHEN the debate gets equally toxic toward Kobe, yall hide your hands and act like the whole thing was started by Lebron fans.

its disingenuous and quite frankly bytch made.

Ill be the first to say: I was not a fan of Kobes game and have never liked his fanbase.

so you know what i do?

Show respect to his game, mourn his passing and Avoid critical discourse about him because i cannot be fully objective about him.

yall should do the same with Bron.
People have tried to walk around eggshells around them and not engage in back and forth with them since their idol died, but these arrogant a$$holes keep stirring the pot. They're the same losers who were all "We're not going to hate on Lebron anymore now that Kobe is dead, life is too short:mjcry:" and that lasted about 2 weeks before they were right back up to their usual antics :mjlol:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
nah he just got caught earlier in the thread and has been backtracking ever since. :mjlol: breh thinks making light of all of this will make him look better :mjlol:
Part of the mourning process is deranged, irrational posting. Keep venting, sport.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
People have tried to walk around eggshells around them and not engage in back and forth with them since their idol died, but these arrogant a$$holes keep stirring the pot. They're the same losers who were all "We're not going to hate on Lebron anymore now that Kobe is dead, life is too short:mjcry:" and that lasted about 2 weeks before they were right back up to their usual antics :mjlol:

fr. the "LeGBT" witch-hunt is just that, a delusional witch-hunt against a perceived threat that doesnt exist to the level they hype it at on this board. They tried it with the "But but the Legbt and media are forcing Bron as MVP!!" talk but you could make a case that Bron was Mvp given the Lakers were consistently hanging at top 3 with no AD.

There has been a very noticeable decline in Bron vs. Kobe threads after both Kobes passing and the Lakers winning the '20 Chip.

(Not to mention this has been first year ive posted on the Coli where young squads like the Hornets, Suns, Bulls, Knicks, 76ers, Pistons are getitng a fair amount of attention on the Board. Thats not even going into the fukkery with Brooklyn, Warriors, the Clips, Celtics and the Bucks, gotta say the NBA discouse has been pretty decent on here this year :ehh:).

Honestly, The worst part about it is that they are unknowlingly robbing themselves of the ability to appreciate Brons time as a player. Lord knows that i didnt appreciate Kobe fully because of the dumb ass stan wars.

to @10bandz credit i do see him posting in the game day threads and praising Bron leading the lakers. :yeshrug:

cant really speak for the others. Though ive never seen @O.T.I.S. or @CHICAGO say anything remotely good about Lebron :lolbron:. Some beef is everlasting i guess :hubie: