LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

Daps
:mjlit: Would have been in his feelings too.

:childplease: would have been in feelings like that. Like who is this punk attempting to legislate my legacy in the public eye with all the attention on him.

Superstar players are petty like that. Vary degrees though

This 100%.

MJ would have talked shyt and dropped 55 on LaMelo just for having the nerve to utter anything remotely "off" to his ears.

Kobe does the same thing and probably takes it personal for this rest of his career.

Bron is no different.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because majority of the world think Lebron is better basketball player than Kobe.

That's not true at all. Don't confuse the media with the world. Go outside and ask people whose better, Kobe or LeBron. You'll see quickly it ain't no consensus.

Maybe 12 year old who don't know better think that but for grown folks who actually remember prime Kobe its a toss-up.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's not true at all. Don't confuse the media with the world. Go outside and ask people whose better, Kobe or LeBron. You'll see quickly it ain't no consensus.

Maybe 12 year old who don't know better think that but for grown folks who actually remember prime Kobe its a toss-up.

Media and General Public, if polled all the NBA fans in America Lebron would win

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Calling a nikka names in private where only he knows is different than doing it over public airwaves. Kobe kept the personal attacks private as he should have. LeBron took it public which was a bytch move.
Oh please. If it was revealed Lebron furiously texted Chuck in private you'd say he's a coward who should've confronted him publicly. The schtick is very transparent.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Says the guy who's in this very thread admitting to calling a black man a rapist cuz of false accusations from a white bytch :mjlol:

ol "oops! hehe" ass fakkit:mjlol:

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:
Not sure, I may have called him a rapist a few more other times that I can't recall:manny: I'll do some research and get back to you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Media and General Public, if polled all the NBA fans in America Lebron would win

The only reliable poll we've seen on this was a few years ago when NBA players were asked who the GOAT was and LeBron got 11% of the vote while Kobe got 10%. Jordan won in a landslide BTW.

I never said Kobe would win in a fan poll. Just that it would be close. Most people over 30 will pick Kobe. Those under 30 will go with LeBron.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
First @madness was all ":whoa: i never called Kobe a rapist ever. and i didnt dap the *actual* post calling him a rapist, just the ones cosigning it"

now it's ":obama:yeah i called Kobe a rapist a bunch of times, but it's all good cuz he was alive and thats what sports fan do, they call black men rapists over racist cac bytches"

throughly expose yourselves brehs :dead:

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see why it has to be one or the other. We should learn to appreciate them while they are here and take inspiration from their excellence on and off the court.