LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
A 19 year old kid said he didn't look up to you growing up and he caught feelings. There's no situation you can find in Kobe's career comprable.

And if you wanna compare how Kobe and LeBron respond to criticism I'm glad you brought up Chuck. When Kobe had issues with what Chuck he showed up like a man on Inside the NBA and confronted him face to face with zero insults or personal attacks. Compare that to LeBron when he went off on Chuck over the internet calling him broke and all sorts of personal attacks.

LeBron is a petty beta male. Don't compare him to an alpha like Kobe who deals with shyt like a man.
Chuck said Kobe blew his phone up for days with vulgar texts and then he invited Kobe onto the show. Sounds like Kobe caught feelings to me lol.

Anyway, that’s neither here nor there. The man is dead gone.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Honestly that's always been the #1 cue to me on forums that the person I'm dealing with is a cac. Cause no black man in his right mind would say that. Our blackness comes before anything else. And even if I hated a brotha, I would never side with the white supremacists just to spite him. Only a white man would do that.

@madness and @Billy Ocean exposed themselves as non-black with this Kobe take
What’s funny is that in real life, I’ve actually defended Kobe against cacs who have called him a rapist. Funny how life works eh lol

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
“Grown man gets mad that a teenager doesn’t admire him, goes on social media to diss him”

doesn’t sound so cool when you see it that way does it. It’s pretty pathetic and kinda :dame:

Imagine a man in his late 30s making Instagram posts because a teenager didn’t give him the type of attention he wanted :dame:
THIS

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
When someone is exposed this is how they behave.

Deflection after deflection.

You too scared to respond.

Honestly that's always been the #1 cue to me on forums that the person I'm dealing with is a cac. Cause no black man in his right mind would say that. Our blackness comes before anything else. And even if I hated a brotha, I would never side with the white supremacists just to spite him. Only a white man would do that.

@madness and @Billy Ocean exposed themselves as non-black with this Kobe take

This is obsession :laff:

Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Y’all really still in here arguing about a stupid Instagram post

I don’t give a fukk about Bron like that, but he’s been posting those kind of pics for a minute now and anyways who cares if he was trolling Melo :what: