LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe threw Twitter shade at a bunch of 12-year old girls basketball players. Here y’all go again picking and choosing what social media behavior to fellate over :mjlol:

He was their coach dumbass.

Once again ya'll can't comprehend how lame it is for a grown man to catch feelings because a 19 year old rookie said he didn't look up to him.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
And MJ shyt on the guy who made it over him on varsity during his hall of fame speech. That's just insane competiveness. Its not similar to catching feelings over a kid who ain't on your team saying he didn't look up to you.
How is posting a picture on social media catching feelings? Catching feelings would be going into the TNT studios to confront Charles Barkley after he said you quit on your team in a Game 7:troll:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Duh, Everyone talked shyt about him when he was alive and playing :mjtf:
And you still can’t find proof of me dapping any slanderous posts after his demise so:ucku:

:mjlol: @ you acting like it was cool to call Kobe a rapist when he was alive. The most ridiculous excuse I’ve heard yet. “Everyone” was doing it huh even tho you were the only one who dapped it

:mjlol: You were dapping up posts calling him a rapist back then and today you’re indirectly dapping up posts calling him a rapist today.

truly pathetic display from you right now

LeGBT y’all :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol:

Once again responding to your post in this thread ain't stalking.

Maybe you forgot but a while back YOU chose send me private messages. I never messaged another poster first in my life. If I got something to say I say it publically.

So now tell me whose stalking who?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:mjlol: @ you acting like it was cool to call Kobe a rapist when he was alive. The most ridiculous excuse I’ve heard yet. “Everyone” was doing it huh even tho you were the only one who dapped it

:mjlol: You were dapping up posts calling him a rapist back then and today you’re indirectly dapping up posts calling him a rapist today.

truly pathetic display from you right now

LeGBT y’all :mjlol:
Keep venting, sport. This is the only time I’ll devote valuable time to replying to you so enjoy it while you can:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duh, Everyone talked shyt about him when he was alive and playing :mjtf:
And you still can’t find proof of me dapping any slanderous posts after his demise so:ucku:

Calling a black man a rapist based on the word of a white woman with 3 different dudes semen in her panties ain't talking shyt. As black people we know about the history of white women lying on brothas saying they raped them when it never happened. So we're inherently suspicious of white women whenever cases like this are brought up. The fact you thought it was even possible Kobe raped that whore despite the overwhelming evidence against it proves you are white. Cause only a white supremacist would have believed a whore's word over that of a black man.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We already knew you were a cac but after this its now 100% fact.

Only a racist white boy would cosign a post saying Kobe raped thay whore who had 3 different dudes semen in her when she took the rape test.

Go back to DMing dudes for their dikk pics fakkit.

Stalking you? White boy you were the one who chose to post in this thread. You also chose to call a post calling Kobe a rapist the "Post of the Year". That's on you. Nobody else.

Be mad you exposed yourself.

Once again responding to your post in this thread ain't stalking.

Maybe you forgot but a while back YOU chose send me private messages. I never messaged another poster first in my life. If I got something to say I say it publically.

So now tell me whose stalking who?

Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Calling a black man a rapist based on the word of a white woman with 3 different dudes semen in her panties ain't talking shyt. As black people we know about the history of white women lying on brothas saying they raped them when it never happened. So we're inherently suspicious of white women whenever cases like this are brought up. The fact you thought it was even possible Kobe raped that whore despite the overwhelming evidence against it proves you are white. Cause only a white supremacist would have believed a whore's word over that of a black man.

And he acts like it was just normal to call Kobe a rapist on here before he died. :mjtf:

Bron would never approve :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is posting a picture on social media catching feelings? Catching feelings would be going into the TNT studios to confront Charles Barkley after he said you quit on your team in a Game 7:troll:

A 19 year old kid said he didn't look up to you growing up and he caught feelings. There's no situation you can find in Kobe's career comprable.

And if you wanna compare how Kobe and LeBron respond to criticism I'm glad you brought up Chuck. When Kobe had issues with what Chuck he showed up like a man on Inside the NBA and confronted him face to face with zero insults or personal attacks. Compare that to LeBron when he went off on Chuck over the internet calling him broke and all sorts of personal attacks.

LeBron is a petty beta male. Don't compare him to an alpha like Kobe who deals with shyt like a man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he acts like it was just normal to call Kobe a rapist on here before he died. :mjtf:

Bron would never approve :hubie:

Honestly that's always been the #1 cue to me on forums that the person I'm dealing with is a cac. Cause no black man in his right mind would say that. Our blackness comes before anything else. And even if I hated a brotha, I would never side with the white supremacists just to spite him. Only a white man would do that.

@madness and @Billy Ocean exposed themselves as non-black with this Kobe take