LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Those were his teammates and Kobe was the leader.

Once again you are comparing that to Bron being petty about some kid who said he didn't look up to him.
Kobe was talking shyt about them 10+ years after he played with them, unsolicited. Like randomly bringing them up in interviews and just roasting them. Y’all excuse any and everything he did :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol:

:mjlol: more passive aggressive TLR tacts from this dusty loser

breh reps a post that called Kobe a rapist.....and later on says the post had "well known facts" without any pushback against the rape part...and all he has is deflecting TLR tactics to defend himself:mjlol:

all becuz nikkas trolled about Bron and Lamelo tweets:mjlol:

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
cosign the false rape accusation of a dead black man by a racist cac.....and deflect from it passive aggressively when you get called out brehs :mjlol: LeGBT y'all
More anger:mjlol: Let it all out sport. I know you’re still hurting over a year later, I understand, go ahead and vent :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
More anger:mjlol: Let it all out sport. I know you’re still hurting over a year later, I understand, go ahead and vent :mjlol:

dikkeating Lebron hater @10bandz having an emotional breakdown in here :laff:

:russ: look @ these fukking losers.....NO defense against the undeniable proof they cosigned a deleted post calling Kobe a rapist.....LeGBT y'all:mjlol:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
j1dLx40.jpg

:patrice:

Comparing one of the most gangsta moments in NBA history to LeBron throwing shade to a 19 year old? :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@10bandz is such a sassy lil, weak minded heffa. Kobe wouldn't approve.

:mjlol: be a passive aggressive dusty fakkit that cosigns false rape accusations and call others weak minded brehs

Bron wouldn't approve of you calling a post with the quote "when he [Kobe] raped that cac in CO" and calling it "Post of the thread"

ivUzvk4.png

I dont think Bron would approve of you saying a post with the quote "when he [Kobe] raped that cac in CO" has "well known facts" in it without even pointing out the rape part isnt a fact

DiNzRgj.png

with @madness dapping up both of the posts

cosign a dead black man being called a rapist and pretend you don't care brehs

but go ahead and keep deflecting dusty c00n loser :mjlol: LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: be a passive aggressive dusty fakkit that cosigns false rape accusations and call others weak minded brehs

Bron wouldn't approve of you calling a post with the quote "when he [Kobe] raped that cac in CO" and calling it "Post of the thread"

ivUzvk4.png

I dont think Bron would approve of you saying a post with the quote "when he [Kobe] raped that cac in CO" has "well known facts" in it without even pointing out the rape part isnt a fact

DiNzRgj.png

with @madness dapping up both of the posts

cosign a dead black man being called a rapist and pretend you don't care brehs

but go ahead and keep deflecting dusty c00n loser :mjlol: LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

Got no time reading long ass rants by mentally unstable, sensitive dikkeating Lebron haters. You got sonned in here and continuing to play yourself. Beat it, bozo.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Got no time reading long ass rants by mentally unstable, sensitive dikkeating Lebron haters. You got sonned in here and continuing to play yourself. Beat it, bozo.

call 5 sentences a long ass rant because the post has pictures brehs :laff:

Spend pages being unable to defend why you cosigned a post calling kobe a rapist and later said the post was "well known facts" without mentioning the rape wasn't a fact.....and then say you got no time brehs

"but did kobe snitch or not" was the best defense you had :laff: but i got sonned huh :dead:

This aint a TLR dem thread billy :dead: those deflection tactics dont work here

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Comparing one of the most gangsta moments in NBA history to LeBron throwing shade to a 19 year old? :mjlol:
Kobe threw Twitter shade at a bunch of 12-year old girls basketball players. Here y’all go again picking and choosing what social media behavior to fellate over :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
call 5 sentences a long ass rant because the post has pictures brehs :laff:

Spend pages being unable to defend why you cosigned a post calling kobe a rapist and later said the post was "well known facts" without mentioning the rape wasn't a fact.....and then say you got no time brehs

"but did kobe snitch or not" was the best defense you had :laff: but i got sonned huh :dead:

This aint a TLR dem thread billy :dead: those deflection tactics dont work here

Sorry...no time for you today, dikkeating loser. Maybe tomorrow.

tenor.gif