LaMelo Ball says he didn’t look up to LeBron like Lonzo did & Bron went & posted this :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:laff::laff::laff: @ both of these fakkits resorting to asking deflecting ass yes ior no questions

@Detroit Wave CLEARLY says Kobe raped the cac bytch.....nikkas quoted it and repped it.....YOU DAPPED IT......NO PUSHBACK against the fact the guy y'all was cosigning also said kobe raped a racist cac bytch.....but hey y'all were only cosigning the first 4 words of the post, the rest didn't catch yall eye :laff:

LeGBT y'all
....so what you’re saying is i didn’t dap the post calling him a rapist. Yeah that’s what I thought.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
....so what you’re saying is i didn’t dap the post calling him a rapist. Yeah that’s what I thought.

Did I dap the actual post that called Kobe a rapist, yes or no

"did I dap the actual post" what kinda bytch ass nikka drivel is this :mjlol: so you're too scared to dap the actual post so you wait for static and billy to cosign it first and then you dap it....and then you hide your hands and try to play dumb :laff:passive aggressive just like your boy bron who you think you're fooling :dead:

again NO pushback against the fact breh called Kobe a rapist of a racist cac

you a real bytch ass nikka!

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
"did I dap the actual post" what kinda bytch ass nikka drivel is this :mjlol: so you're too scared to dap the actual post so you wait for static and billy to cosign it first and then you dap it....and then you hide your hands and try to play dumb :laff:passive aggressive just like your boy bron who you think you're fooling :dead:

again NO pushback against the fact breh called Kobe a rapist of a racist cac

you a real bytch ass nikka!
You may need to take a break from the Internet :hhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You may need to take a break from the Internet :hhh:

:mjlol: yeah you better bow out you pathetic piece of shyt. The screenshots don't lie, Detroit said what he said and y'all nikkas cosigned it. Billy's defense is "Did Kobe snitch or not?" and yours is "did i dap the actual post" both weak as hell and doesn't explain away shyt. You may need the one who needs a break, nikkas troll about Bron tweeting Melo and here you are cosigning posts that call Kobe a rapist and then using passive aggressive tactics to act like you didn't cosign it

Why dont you answer the question

ivUzvk4.png

DID you DID you NOT dap a post that cosigned a post that says "when he [Kobe] raped that cac bytch in CO?"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This sensitive ass nikka got the nerve to call Bron sensitive for some mid ass IG post yet neg me for pointing out well known facts about Kobe and Mike :dead::dead::dead:

hmmm so @Billy Ocean references @Detroit Wave post as "well known facts about Kobe AND Mike"

breh was cosigning the entire post that Detroit made....NO PUSHBACK against the rape part....just cosigning and talk about "well known facts"

and @madness dapped this post too

but nah, y'all werent cosigning the rape shyt :laff:

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
hmmm so @Billy Ocean references @Detroit Wave post as "well known facts about Kobe AND Mike"

breh was cosigning the entire post that Detroit made....NO PUSHBACK against the rape part....just cosigning and talk about "well known facts"

and @madness dapped this post too

but nah, y'all werent cosigning the rape shyt :laff:

LeGBT y'all :mjlol:
Did you get it all out of your system, sport?

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:mjlol: yeah you better bow out you pathetic piece of shyt. The screenshots don't lie, Detroit said what he said and y'all nikkas cosigned it. Billy's defense is "Did Kobe snitch or not?" and yours is "did i dap the actual post" both weak as hell and doesn't explain away shyt. You may need the one who needs a break, nikkas troll about Bron tweeting Melo and here you are cosigning posts that call Kobe a rapist and then using passive aggressive tactics to act like you didn't cosign it

Why dont you answer the question

ivUzvk4.png

DID you DID you NOT dap a post that cosigned a post that says "when he [Kobe] raped that cac bytch in CO?"
Dude is so mad he’s stuttering while typing :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Did you get it all out of your system, sport?

:laff: keep the passive aggressive shyt coming you dikksucking fakkit....."did I dap the actual post" nah you just dapped the posts cosigning it and calling it "well known facts" with no pushback against the rape shyt......the question is did YOU get all the Kobe hate out of your system yet cuz you been one of the main 4-5 guys here hating and dapping up every negative post about him since death.

keep the passive aggressive shyt coming tho.....y'all think y'all slick man :mjlol: LeGBT y'all :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even read this novel. I just know this goofy Stan ain't answer my question :laff:

We already knew you were a cac but after this its now 100% fact.

Only a racist white boy would cosign a post saying Kobe raped thay whore who had 3 different dudes semen in her when she took the rape test.

Go back to DMing dudes for their dikk pics fakkit.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We already knew you were a cac but after this its now 100% fact.

Only a racist white boy would cosign a post saying Kobe raped thay whore who had 3 different dudes semen in her when she took the rape test.

Go back to DMing dudes for their dikk pics fakkit.

Please stop stalking me, cac fakkit :mjlol: